Can you be masculine and still want someone to cuddle you?

this came up the other day. I know most would say "of course" when thinking about it but if it actually happened they might judge a guy. what do you guys think

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Can you be masculine and still want someone to cuddle you?

In my opinion it depends on which definition of masculine you're going by:

No if it's the seemingly typical patriarchal/conservative/traditional definition.

Yes if it's the seemingly common feminist/liberal/modern definition.

what do you guys think?

I think your desire is not masculine as I view masculine as the patriarchal definition seeing as it seems what most guys want in my country, America, considering the whines about how men aren't allowed to be men thanks to feminism. As well as I don't really view guys as well-ranged emotional beings that seek affection/comfort/intimacy in anyway other than f*cking a gal and busting a nut in/on her.

• Ok, this might sound deep but let me just explain, every single person has a muscling/femininity but usually guys generally have more masculinity and women have more femininity. An equal balance of both is what makes a person really healthy mentally, spiritually and emotionally. For example, people define me as very feminin, yet I have a lot of masculine traits like being protective, and a leader, I take charge and I am able to stay calm in crisis situations, I'm strog and brave etc. these are great traits to have as it has made me very successful in relationships and among my peers and colleagues. For a guy, positive feminine traits would be intuition, cooperativeness, kindness, Patience and love etc. I carry all of these traits and I attract tons of people (men and women). My hubby is the same way. The thing that people don't understand is that everyone needs to learn when to be gentle and when to be tough. The thing is that without kindness and humility, people won't get far in life so I believe that it's OK for men to cuddle if that's what they want to do and he shouldn't worry about what society says about it. If anything you might make it to where other guys will feel comfortable cuddeling with their sweethearts too so do what you want :)

• everyone loves to cuddle!

i know this guy who's this big macho football player and trust me.. he's definitely a cuddler and I didn't judge him one bit.

• Only men who are not really men fear expressing emotion. If they don't like kissing and cuddling I kick them to the curb with no regrets.

• Girls love to cuddle use this to your advantage! This doesn't make you unmasculine it just means you like to be close to the person you like. This is perfectly OK. I'm pretty sure everyone likes to cuddle anyways.

What Guys Said 2

• Yea it's perfectly fine. It's just something that's done mostly in private that's all. If you are acting like a little boy needing a mommy hug then it isn't.

• Um sure. I don't see why not. Everyone likes to be loved!