Would you date someone who is bisexual?

I prefer men, like a lot. I know I want to end up with one in the future, but in the past I've also been with girls and I did enjoy it. So would that bee a deal breaker?

It's hard to describe, but with girls, sex is different, nice but different. I only slept with one guy and it was amazing, but I grew really attached to him. I can't do casual with guys, I can with girls, so that's kinda what I do.

When I'm not seeing someone, I have a casual relationship with another girl

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a detail you might want to keep to yourself until you know your SO will be accepting. Put yourself in a guy's shoes and you might be able to see that it could lead to insecurity about whether he as a man could fully satisfy you. Guys are human too.

• Ok I kinda would have thought girls would seem less of a threat than guys, at least I don't see how it's any worse tha going for gus only

What Guys Said 8

• I could.

• i prefer not to date bisexuals

• I would.

• Absolutely. In my experience, bisexual women tend to be freaky and aggressive in the bedroom.

• It isn't an issue. I think it would depend most on who you are as a person and how I felt about you. Even if you can be attracted to other women, it works like this: I either trust you or I don't. So if I can trust you to be faithful versus other men then I should also be able to trust you to be faithful versus other women.

I think if I like you and trust you, its not an issue. Its you as a person that matters most.

• Nah wouldn't date a bisexual, If the girl had experimented once yeah no issues, but if its an easy switch back and forth it would screw me over mentally and I would have a lot of trouble keeping the relationship going.

• I'm cool with that as long as I can play with the girls too.

• oh geez I knew someone was gonna say that, but no obviously not

• I don't know, it seems to matter to some people.

I wouldn't consider cheating and I would expect the same of him

• I hear you. I just depends on what you define as cheating. Which is why with a bi girl, I'd think if she wanted to play with girls on occasion and let me join her, I wouldn't consider that cheating. But we'd both have to agree on the girl and be attracted to her.

Aside from that, I guess some guys may be uncomfortable dating a bi girl because they think she may secretly want to just get it on with other girls on the side. I think you could talk through that though.

• Date yes.

Relationship it depends. If you're so far to the heterosexual end that you are not tempted to have sex with women as long as you're getting sex from me, then fine. Otherwise no.

• Oh no, when I'm with a guy I don't want to be with girls. not sexually at least, sometimes I miss other things, but I can do those with my friends, so...

What Girls Said 2

• If were exclusive its no different then him not seeing other men. and if were not exclusive its no different than him seeing other women. so I don't see a problem.

alot of people look for things they can't find in the opposite sex because most people don't feel free to express all aspects of themselves in order to conform to expected behavior for respective sexes. ie women may not feel comfortable expressing their masculinity., men may not feel comfortable expressing their feminist, but the partner may want to experience MORE of that and they aren't getting it in the relationship- even though its actually there.

so I really wouldn't see it as a big deal,

• No I wouldn't