I need help with a guy?

So I met this guy last Thursday and he had been amazing! We talked like so much and it was great! I go to school 40 minutes from him which isn't that big of a deal! On Monday I texted him first because I said something not so nice to him on Sunday so I tried to redeem myself! Anyways...on Thursday( Feb 13) he didn't text me a all and I didn't text him either! On Friday I decided to text him first and the conversation went pretty well...i was kind of sending drunk texts but he was so nice! He even hinted that he would take me out on a date! He always tells me how pretty I am! And I told him that I like talking to him and he said "that's good cause I do too" But I asked him a question over a text and he fell asleep but never responded yesterday! So I texted him a question and it was such a bad conversation and he didn't respond to me again! I don't know what is going on! Someone please help me! And I don't want to text him first again ):

Most Helpful Guy

• since you texted him first twice, I wouldn't text me again since he ignored you if this guy likes you trust me he will let you know somehow as for guys if a girl texts me I'm hype and I'm texting back now if he anything like me I taking super naps a lot and I don't really text that much hahaha unless people text me cause I hate it rather talk in person but if he didn't respond how long was the texting period like over 2 hours I wouldn't text back cuase I would be kinda nervous that she wouldn't text back cause I waited so long or he could have just flat out ignored you just of the mean thing what ever you said to him I say wait at least a week if he hasn't made a move since your last two advances move on or if you really like this guy let me know hahah

p.s help me with mine ;D

What Guys Said 4

• first off, chilllllllllllll.

alright so if I were you I would wait if off couple days and ONLY talk to him if he texts you first or any sort of communication. Lets say by the 3rd days of not texting him text him first and see how it goes. That would get you started

• maybe he doesn't like you from whatever the constant bad conversations, or maybe you seen like the type of girl that doesn't know what she wants and he doesn't like that, no guy likes that or maybe he has another girl

• First of all set a coffee shop meeting or some kind of face to face meeting. The trouble with texting is you are missing 2 thirds of the conversation. With him face to face you both will be able to hear what each other has to say and hear voice tones and read body language. When you text you miss the most precious moments of a conversation. Remember the eyes are the window to the soul not an iPhone. It sounds to me that he does like you and maybe would rather see you then read you...

• He be anne franking you.

What Girls Said 2

• You need to chill and stop obsessing.

Tell me something, love: why did you say something "not so nice" on Sunday? You literally just met him and already you're picking petty fights.

Honestly, if you've only known him for a week, what could you guys possibly have to fight about?

This is a major turn off and he may view your behavior as a red flag.

Relax, put down the phone and carry on with your life. If he's into you, he'll get in touch. And for the love of god, don't jump on him about not replying to a few texts. It really isn't that big of a deal.

• Im not jumping on him at all! I'm just venting on here! And I didn't start a fight with him...but it seemed like he was just gonna use me for a one night stand and I called him out on it

• I meant don't start nagging him why he hasn't replied to your previous texts once he gets in touch with you.

Don't let your insecurities get the best of you, because that shit's unattractive and will push him away.

• pull his pants down. works everytime.