Would you date someone with an opposite body type than you?

If you're thin would you date a thick or fat person? If you're fat or thick would you date someone that's thin or in the healthy weight range? ect. I want to see if you're attracted to opposites physically.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a thin/curvy body type. I'm attracted to the toned muscular look on guys. Some of my friends like the really big linebacker look, which is a bit more fat and thick. I've never been attracted to this type. However, I'm not asking for a guy as thin as me either. I like guys bigger than me.

I'd say overall, I prefer someone who is in shape like I am. So I prefer a body type like mine. I'm going to guess this is true of most people, except those who are out fat/obese. They'll likely prefer an opposite, in-shape body.

• What are your friends body type?

• I think that's true. Insecurities, as well as "what will people think," play a role. Are you asking because you'd prefer to date a curvier girl?

• No I'm just curious about peoples opinions. I think I tend to prefer shorter women that are either thin or fairly small. I do like a girl with a butt and boobs though as well. I'm open to other body types though. I was guessing people would feel pretty picky about these things.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm a bigger girl. Not obese and not overweight. Just bigger. Curvy. And I've dated men with abs of steel to guys with a "teddy bear" type build. It honestly is all about the personality for me. Though I will say I look for some muscle in guys, I don't someone who is weaker than me.

• That's good to know. Would you date a thin guy with toned muscle rather than bulky?

• Oh I love doing that stuff. I love handy work.

• Then I'd say you're probably good!

• Would you date someone with an opposite body type than you?

No as I'm not attracted to overweight/obese guys and I only consider dating guys I find attractive.

• So would I date a fat guy? No. I am one of those women that are very visual.

• No opposite to average, I guess. I'd be fine with most body types though, I think.

• I'm a muscular yet slightly rubenesque 166 pounds at 5'5"

I like skinny slightly muscled guys with a bit of an ass

• I'm underweight, so that means I'd have to go with someone who's overweight. I'm not all too into that thought... It really depends on his personality. I'd prefer dating someone healthy.

• I'm a pretty average body type I guess. I've been told I have a distorted body image so just going by facts I'm neither underweight nor overweight. I'm attracted mainly to tall skinny guys, but I'd be cool with average or built/muscular guys. The only type of body type that really turns me off is overweight/high body fat percentage.

• No I wouldn't. I'm thin and I'm not attracted to fat people.

What Guys Said 2

• Yep. I like all body types!