Guys, what are the do's and don't when a girl is texting you?

What do you like?

What do you find annoying and what do you wish they're was more of ?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1.) I like random messages, like maybe she saw something and thought of me. Also cute messages are always nice, this one's a little harder to describe but just in the moment things that make me laugh.

2.) Double texting isn't a big deal but triple texts with no answer just means I'm busy and that I can't talk and it can definitely get annoying if they start to get mad at me for not responding when I was just busy.

3.) As for what I wished there was more of I don't really know, there's nothing that I can really think of right now.

What Guys Said 6

• Be polite...avoid bad language and above all be honest.

• Reply quickly and show interest in whatever he is talking about. Flirt with him if you consider him a romantic interest (most guys immediately assume the girl likes him if they flirt).

• I can't stand it when someone texts several hours after the original text message. I understand if something came up but they should text gtg or something

• Ask questions. Don't have one word replies. Be loyal

• Do's: be jerky and never initiate convoys
    Don't: have a sensible convo
    But hey that's only some guys

• Don't flood a guy with messages: wait until a guy gives a response that indicates wanting to continue the conversation. Be polite. Be honest. Be flirty: if you're very friend-like, he'll assume you see him as just a friend.

What Girls Said 0