Guys and Girls what dating tips would you give a goodey two shoes?

So, I've never been in a relationship. I am very shy and sheltered. Never been on a date. Or held hands. Or kissed. Cue the worlds smallest violin.

Anyways, I'm at a point where there's this guy I like, and he OBVIOUSLY likes me back, which is the only reason I"m going for it. Because it's so obvious. Anyways. I"m freaked out about how I might come off as inexperienced. Because I am.

So men: if there was any sort of advice you'd want an inexperienced girl you were interested in, what would it be?

Girls: What would you say based on your experiences?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Be a free spirit.

- Being a goody two shoes usually comes from not taking chances and being daring. Well, that's boring. No offense; but that's predictable and it's adventure repellent. Everyone needs to master being a free spirit at least once in their lives. To be a free spirit is to not be restrained nor defined by others' expectations.

2. Don't care so much what people think.

- The reality is this: No human being has a heaven or hell to send you to. Most people have mentalities that have lead them to an unsatisfying, disappointing place in life. So, their view of you is genuinely meaningless. Don't go out of your way to impress them and please them: that is not your purpose in life. The human life form was destined for greatness other life forms biologically cannot achieve. The goal should be to be a damn good human being and fulfill a magnificent higher purpose, not to please and impress others. Acting on that idea will change the quality of your life : )

3. Walk in confidence.

- Confidence is the key to many things. Confidence has the ability to make the impossible possible. It's the fuel for successful, happy people and it's also going to keep your self-esteem healthy and solid if things don't work out.

4. Last but not least...

Simply embrace the moment <3

- At the end of the day, most of your romantic experiences are momentary on the timeline of your life. That's okay : ) They help you learn and grow and mold you into more of a woman and less of a little lady. Accept that dating is like a revolving door that drops guys in and out of your life, yet still appreciate them for who they are and what they've contributed. Just because they're not Mr. Right, doesn't mean they don't have valuable experiences to drop into your psyche.

Just have an open mind and be light hearted! Don't over think. Enjoy the experience : ) Embrace it with every fiber of your being.

What Guys Said 7

• Don't pretend to be experienced; be upfront that this is your first date. Don't put up with him trying to rush you into having sex; if he's worthwhile, he'll realize that's not going to be in the cards for a while.

Ask him a lot of questions about his likes, dislikes, and experiences, just as wyou would with any new friend. This 'date' is only for getting to know each other, nothing more.

• If I liked a girl, I wouldn't care about her relationship experience. I would, however, want her to tell me what she's comfortable/uncomfortable with so I could be accommodating and move at her pace. Like any relationship, communication is crucial!

• The girl's advice below is good, but can be hard to follow for an introvert; being yourself doesn't always mean exuding confidence. It doesn't seem like anyone has asked you what you would like out of your first relationship. Whether you want to start dating very seriously or just start out slow to see if you like something casual first; whether you want to lose your virginity or not (it's okay not to!); etc. So how would does your first relationship or dating experience play out in your mind?

• As the woman, you do have somewhat of an advantage depending on the situation. Just be yourself. He will most likely try to accommodate you in any way he can. Just be aware that he will eventually expect sex and, if you make that difficult for him, he may move on.

• Oh honey guys love virgins for several reasons

1.we get to be you're first

2.you won't have anything to compare it to so you won't know if it's bad or not

3. Since you're vagina will have never had a penis in it it will be super tight and average will feel huge to you

4. And last guys love when a girls vagina is tight and there is nothing tighter than a virgin vagina so he will get the most pleasure out of it

• You're over thinking it. Just don't talk about it and he won't know.

• Truthfully I am inexperienced as well from my point of view I would rather have a girl like you, I think that is what I would want.

What Girls Said 1

• I would tell you to calm down. Everyone is inexperienced at some point in life, and it's nothing to be ashamed of. I think most men find it endearing, especially if you don't let your inexperience hold you back. So yeah, don't let it hold you back, and don't be afraid of stepping out of your comfort zone once in a while. That's the only way you'll ever learn new things. If you let it hold you back, I bet he'll become disinterested rather quickly since he would probably take it as a "I don't like you enough to go further with you". Just relax and have fun.