Is this just booty call?

I have been seeing this guy for about a month now. First two times we had dates-went out and then he cooked. I stay over each time and we cuddle and everything but he doesn't always text me back-not a big deal-but lately when he's invited me overits been late. 8pm. I stay but he has to work in the morning. I just told him I'm available to hang out during the day as well but he said he works all day (he's military so I do get that their schedules aren't normal) he then said we will figure it out but he wants to stay at my place in future. Does he feel like a booty call as well? I'm scared to invite him over... I live with my family and I don't invite people over..

Most Helpful Guy

• It does sound like he wants some action, so proceed with caution if this isn't what you want.

What Guys Said 1

• dont invite him it is a booty call trust my uncle does this shit he pretty mucj wants 2 get it in with you -.-

What Girls Said 1

• He definitely wouldn't mind moving forward with you.

It seems as if you aren't OK with that, you both are not on the same page.

From what I'm getting is, If a guy invites you over at late nights he wants some action.