by that I mean do you look to try and focus on one girl or try to get to know many women? for me I don't put all my eggs in one basket anymore its not worth it since all my relationships have failed because I've never been good enough for any girl so far to want to stay with me. try to be friends with as many women as I can if any thing besides that happens, so be it. more choices is better in my mind. if and when that one woman comes in my life who I think may be "the one" cheesy as that sounds then il give up playing the field. same goes for girls, except substitute girls for guys :P
Most Helpful Girl
Do you play the field or put all your eggs on one basket?
I play the field as I find for gals generally relationships are a pretty sh*t deal:
- her concerns/complaints are dismissed or belittled as nagging
- she generally can't trust him to do his share
- communication is cowsh*t as I find guys don't really listen or hear gals instead tell gals what gals think, feel, and want
- companionship is bullsh*t as I find guys tend to prefer bonding with their male friends over their female partners
- sex is just a sh*thole with the orgasm gap I recall a study stating gals get less than 1/2 as many orgasms as guys in relationships. Then add in how it seems she's basically a masturbatory tool for his use otherwise she's withholding/using sex as a weapon/denying him if she dares to not want to have sex with him when she isn't emotionally connected to him or desiring it.
I don't really believe in the whole 'the one' bit as it seems mathematically illogical considering attraction, compatibility, and sexuality factors. So with that in my I see no reason to put my eggs in one basket as they'll likely rot there when I can likely have way more fun playing the field.4
- Show AllShow Less