Is this enough proof that that most men want this in online dating sites?

link please read the link... She created a fake profile and put her friend's picture in it.

Most Helpful Guy

• What's most striking about this experiment is that Alli Reed doesn't understand men. Just look at her 'advice': "There are women and men out there who are smart, and kind, and challenging, and honest, and a lot of other really positive adjectives. You don't want someone who will pull out your teeth and then sue you for child support; you deserve someone who will make you want to be better than you are, and will want to be better because of you." She seems to have bought into the lie that men and women are the same and want the same things and that gender is just a social construct. And besides many, many 'intelligent', not-obviously-trashy women will sue you for child support...

I've done online dating and this isn't the worst profile I've ever seen. The worst profiles I've seen are the ones filled with real anger: the "I can't find Mr Right. It's men's fault" mentality. In fact, most women's profiles had some of that: total turn-off. Honestly, if I had seen this profile, I would have assumed the girl was joking. I mean, it's not very funny, but then again very few girls are, especially not the ones who think they are.

What Guys Said 4

• It's proof that some men don't care. It doesn't tell us much about 'most' men one way or the other.

Hunter Moore gets bombarded with offers to have sex from women, or even women telling him they can't wait to turn 18 so they can be on his site. Does this prove 'all women like jerks'? Certainly some do.

• Most guys just want sex and don't care what they think/feel/do.

• Yes guys like looks. No I would not have message her.

• Most girls simply cannot wrap their minds around how badly men want sex, what they will do to get it, and what they will put up with to get it.

Even after reading an article like this, a girl will still walk away and think "weird" or "funny" but still will have zero understanding of what sex means to men.

Sometimes the truth is too terrifying I guess.

• No we don't all walk around desperately seeking sex, but way to keep perpetuating this.

• Sure on a website like GAG there are going to be sexless exceptions. But in the real world?

Girls need to learn this stuff.

• What I mean is there are guys that like sex but it's not our primary concern. Some care about a personality too.

What Girls Said 1

• I heard this a while back.

A lot of men look at your photos and don't even read the profile.

I used to know because I was on one a while ago.

I put I didn't want any type of friends with benefits relationship only friendship.

None of the guys saw that because they only viewed my photos and were quick to message me.