I could use some words of encouragement.

for the past 2 months, since I broke up with my girlfriend I've been going out on the town and meeting girls. It's been pretty fun for the most part. I've gotten at least one number each week and managed one date.

Besides that it has been frusturating. Girls will quit answering texts or beat around the bush when I ask them out-which sucks after they seemed so interested when we met. Is there something I'm missing? I thought I was on the right track.

Also another frusturating point was watching my buddy who I winged with most of the night bring home a girl Friday and then Saturday. I've only had a same night close twice in my life!

Something that puts me at a bit of a disadvantage is that I'm an extroverted introvert(meaning I have good energy but lose it kind of quickly in conversations.). With girls I'll talk for 15-20 and start to lose it. that's normally when I get them number and take an exit.

Give me some advice people

Most Helpful Guy

• "Girls will quit answering texts or beat around the bush when I ask them out-which sucks after they seemed so interested when we met. Is there something I'm missing?"

Yes. You must be doing something wrong. I don't know what since I'm not there when you're interacting with them.

"With girls I'll talk for 15-20 and start to lose it. that's normally when I get them number and take an exit."

Solution: only talk with them for 5 to 10 minutes before you get the number and make the exit.

What Girls Said 1

• Have you told them you've only been single for 2 months?

Some men and women take that as rebound talk. And most men and women don't want to be a rebound. IF they're looking for more than sex, they'll most likely avoid talking to you after knowing you just got out of a relationship.

• No. That's not something I want to bring up to a new girl. I'm aware that no one wants to be a rebound. I've moved on

What Guys Said 1