Mint or cinnamon?

Your going into kiss a girl...Taster her breath...it tastes like ? Would you rather taste cool mint or hot cinnamon?

0|0
6|16

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends actually. In an ideal world, she would alternate between the two and throw in the odd fruit flavour. But I guess mint is more refreshing and the hot cinnamon would fuel a sort of passion that I think would be better for sex.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• While MY favorite flavor is the hot cinnamon (Hot Tamales, Red Hots, Atomic Fireballs, etc.), which I like far better than mints, mint flavor/smell tends to convey "fresh breath" more than cinnamon does. Thus, I'd prefer she tasted like mint, though I wouldn't object to cinnamon either. Preferring mint for that reason is less logical and more mental (a result of subconscious association), but, still, that's how I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean. I don't have a particular taste preference. Just as an aside, it's really intense to go down on someone with a mint in your mouth.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather she just had normal clean breath. But that doesn't answer your question so I'll go with mint.

0|0
    0|0
  • My personal favorite is garlic.

2|0
    0|0
  • Definitely mint.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either, probably mint more often as the normal...but definitely change it up some

0|0
    0|0
  • out of those 2 options, cool mint.

0|0
    0|0
  • cinnamon

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's for a kiss, cool mint works for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to taste and smell HALITOSIS! Ha Ha

0|0
    0|0
    • the anonymous option no longer works apparently ): But oh well time to come out of the closet any way

• Mint.

0|0
    0|0
  • cool & minty

0|0
    0|0
  • cinnamon

0|0
    0|0
  • mint or wintergreen mint.

0|0
    0|0
  • cinnamon

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• Both, at different times. I like them both. With mint it's great and classic, but with cinnamon I like actually tasting his mouth-I'm there for taste too haha So both

0|0
    0|0
  • If I have to kiss a girl she better taste like cherry chap-stick

2|0
    0|0
  • mint mint mint mint mint mint mint hahahahah

0|0
    0|0
  • mint all the way

0|0
    0|0
  • Cinnamon, I probably couldn't stop kissing her if her mouth tasted of cinnamon

0|0
    0|0
  • mint, cinnamon smells good but like food, that's gross. mint is fresh, relates to clean.

0|0
    0|0