Which girl should I date?

There are two girls in my life:

Girl 1: I started liking her about a year ago and have known her longer than that. I was beginning to flirt with her a bit more, and I'm pretty sure feelings are mutual. But, the beginning of this school year got her very busy with school/work, and I haven't had much chance to see her or talk to her since then. I know that she was going on dates with some guy, but I think that has stopped.

Girl 2: Meanwhile, right about the time G1 got busy, I met G2. We became fast friends. She's more similar to me than anyone I've ever met. She liked me a lot. I liked her, though not as much. We hang out very frequently and are in practice in a dating relationship, though explicitly not officially. She is stunning to me.

Problem: I still like Girl 1, and haven't been able to shake it. However much focus and intention and attention I give to Girl 2, Girl one still lurks in my mind. I've got a great thing going with Girl 2, but I keep thinking about Girl 1. What should I do?

What Girls Said 1

• If you can't shake g1 tthen give her a call, ask her out tell her you miss her.. something, get in contact with her and stop seeing g2 or at least distance yourself from her. If things go well with g1 then give it your absolute all since that's what you wanted in the beginning now if it doesn't work don't play games with either of them especially g2 show her respect and don't play her.

What Guys Said 1

• Seems like girl one is the one you want. You gotta give it a shot.