Guys how affectionate would you say you are?

My ex used to be the most affection person in the right amount. It was near perfect. Gave me my space but when I wanted affection he was there.

My new man who loves me like crazy and treats me like a queen is hardly ever affectionate because he says he gets turned on really easily. So he hardly kisses or holds me unless I fall asleep on his chest or he is in 'the mood.' I'm kind of annoyed because he hardly ever holds me like my ex did.

So my question is how affectionate are you?

Most Helpful Guy

• The way you described your ex is how I would describe myself in terms of being affectionate. I like to show affection but not to the point that its too much for one to handle

What Guys Said 7

• 5/10. I like doing public things, like holding hands, holding my woman's leg at dinner, and while I'm driving. Sometimes HOlding her in public if we are just standing there or waiting in line. However I'm not too big on affection around the house I guess. Things like cuddling in bed or while we're watching TV. Sometimes if she lays her head on my lap it's okay, But I only like it for a little while and she likes it for a long while (lol), so that's where the difference is. Around the house I am not too affectioniate. I also understand your new man's feeling about etting turned on easy, because a lot of times if we get affectioniate around here I want to do her, but I know that's not what she always wants, so sometimes I don't get affectionate in order to keep my self from getting aroused.

• Depends on how strong my feelings are. If its someone I truly love then probably close to a lot but not over board where I'm always trying to kiss her and touch her. I know times to be affectionate and other times to behave.

• I'm as affectionate as a blanket.

• it depends on whether the girl is into me and if I can be affectionate to her, but on a scale of 1-10 id say 10

• I'm not very affectionate at all.. lol

• Affection is great but I kind of know where your new boyfriend is coming from.

• Towards you? :O

What Girls Said 1

• getting turned on, is controllable from what I've heard and experienced. sounds like a cop out.

alot of guys will withhold affection except for during sex. so that the woman is craving affection so badly, shell have sex whenever he wants. not saying that's your guy, just saying its something , some guys do.