GIRLS: Who would you rather date, and why?

I was just curious in my boredom, so I'll outline two males and you decide which you would be more interested in.

Guy 1:

6 foot 2, skinny.

Extremely Intelligent

Extremely wealthy

Not extremely outgoing, but kindhearted

Average genital size/average in bed.

Guy 2:

Average height, more muscular

Average intelligence

Average wealth

More outgoing

Great in bed/huge size

Ugh. Preposition error.

** "The two males in which you would be more interested."

Most Helpful Girl

• This wasn't a dilemma at all...Guy 1!

He sounds perfect. I don't really like super outgoing guys as boyfriends, not do I like too much skill in bed. Frankly, as fun as bedtime is, there are many other things I'd rather be doing, so if a guy is THAT into sex, it's going to make me annoyed that he doesn't want to do anything else and it will make him frustrated that I don't appreciate his talent as much as he'd like. Extremely intelligent AND extremely wealthy ANDDDD kindhearted?! This is perfect. This is exactly the kind of guy I'd design if I were to build a guy from scratch. Extremely intelligent is my top characteristic. Brain power is the new flexing muscles to modern girls. That's what makes me drool anyway... Maybe less advanced civilization times made brawny guys most attractive because they could defend the girl. But in today's society, the smart guys are the ones that come out on the top of the food chain, so that's what we want.

What Girls Said 19

• guy one because he's intelligent, kind hearted and not extremely outgoing and I'm not very outgoing either so I think guy 2 would be too much for me.

• Guy #1

For the penis size alone. I hate big dicks. Dated a guy over 9 inches, worst sexual experience of my life. It was like trying to fit a Ham into the hole of a needle.

I'd take average penis anytime.

• Probably guy 1. But really only because of the kindhearted trait. Guy 2 would be fine if that was an option for him. Physical appearance matters but it's the personality that keeps you around.

• guy two so long as he was still good hearted. :)

• i don't know, I like the part of the guy being tall and kindhearted, I don't care about the money or the size of his thinig as long as he is kindhearted

• Guy 1. I'm not outgoing so I'd prefer a guy who's the same. We could do so much at home. He's kindhearted that is a plus too

• I'd choose the first guy.

• Let me guess your guy #2 right? Because I know you are not talking about another guy being great in bed and huge. Lol.

99% of the population is average and only 1% considered to be extremely attractive so mist if us date what's around us.. I guess I'd just choose guy 2 more so because he the avg guy and being muscular and being "great in bed/huge size" wouldn't hurt... but if too big more than 10in I would choose guy 1.

• I would say guy 2...guys who are riduciously smart are a huge turn off for me. I don't really care about money I mean I don't want anything. I would rather just spend time with the guy and go out and do stuff outdoors. I do like my guys more muscular.

• Neither, because I don't know about their personalities besides how outgoing and kindhearted they are. I'm not shallow.

• 1. I can teach him to be a better lover.

• 1

• I'd choose guy 1

• 1

• Guy 2 interests me more.

• GUY NO.2 YES DEFINITELY!

• Guy 1.

Why?

Because he's extremely intelligent and I am attracted to intelligence.

Also I'm more reserved as well so we'd go well that way.

I've never had sex so he could be horrible and I might think he was just the greatest ever.

And kindhearted is always a plus.

• Guy 2 because she's not too tall

• I'd take guy 1. I would choose him because I like my guys smart, I don't really care about the genital/bed thing (because hey, I don't know what I'm doing, either!), and I'm not very outgoing, and I tend to like people who are more like me in that department.

What Guys Said 0