Ever had a Bad Date?

what was your Bad Date? How did it play out?

did you go on another Date with that person?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I had a date with a girl who had a kid when I was 21 that was pretty awkward. The original plan was to get coffee a few days earlier but I ended up getting that sick that day so we rescheduled. We were still supposed to get coffee but I was at work all day and my phone was in my car and then once I got off, the girl changed it from getting coffee to going to her friend's band's show. Keep in mind this was our first time meeting and our first date. I told her no because we wouldn't be able to talk and she's like well talk in between sets.

On top of that she brought her friend and her friend's boyfriend with. Now I didn't hate her friends by any means, but it just made it awkward because it took away from the time I could have talked to her. Even when there was a break between bands. The singer of the band came in and talked to her. The end of the date was so awkward and she made it seem like it was my fault that it was awkward even though I was saying we shouldn't go to the show.

When I did ask her for a 2nd date, she was like I'm not sure and I may have to bring my son with me. I didn't like that and she may have said that to dissuade me on purpose because I could tell she wasn't feeling it anymore at the end of the date. Oh well it was probably for the best. I was too young to handle dealing with a kid and I still think I am. It was just a shame because we hit it off until the first date.

What Girls Said 8

• I went on a date with a guy who asked me a lot of personal questions that I didn't feel comfortable answering somebody I didn't know and he brought his best friend along to judge me and evaluate my answers. I was 23 at the time and he was 35 and I felt that he was too serious and focused to be interesting to me. I wanted somebody who was more open minded and liberal in heart so I didn't feel it would be good to have a second date. He called my house when I wasn't home and I didn't answer. About one hour later, he gets his friend to call my house when I'm actually home and I answer and he hangs up. After that he starts accusing me of being a prostitute who sleeps with guys for money and uses them for free meals etc... I didn't want to get involved with somebody who felt comfortable slandering you simply because you didn't conform to their expectations. About 2 months later we almost dated a second time but I told him I could not afford the 2 hour transportation to where he lived and he said he would not pay for me to go visit him so I decided I couldn't afford to date him. when I rejected him a second time, he got angry so he tried to prove to himself that I was a slut again by pretending to be another guy that I went on a date with just so he can lie and tell his friends that I go on dates with guys all the time and I'm just a player. He was 35, good looking and smart but because of his desire to control and judge me and his lack of humour and open mindedness I turned him down.

• I went out with a guy I met in college, he seemed like a nice guy and we seemed like we had a lot in common. We went out to a movie and that was going really well, then he took me out to dinner after. When we were sitting and eating he preceded to tell me all about his life (I don't mean the basics I mean the hardcore stuff which is not OK for a first date!) He then informed me of how screwed up his life has been since his mother passed away... needless to say we never went out again even though he tried.

• I hear ya. I had a girl i met last summer off a dating site complain about her ex to me after I told her what high school i went to. Her ex went to my school and ran cross country with me. Anyways, having never dealt with a girl with baggage before, I didn't think much of it and listened to her complaints.

When I asked about going to this one bar in town, she said she didn't wanna go there because her and the same ex used to go there. She was like I don't wanna run into him. I said yeah that'd be awkward and then she's like no I'll just tell him I'm with a cooler guy now. That was a waving red flag that I ignored. She then said I should make fun of him for his baby dick. I was like wtf why are u telling me this. Then went into her sex stories and asked about mine before we even met. That was way too personal and inappropriate for her to ask, especially because it was before we met.

• I think your date wins! lol Girls can get like that I am not really sure why. Maybe they need to prove something? I don't really talk about my ex's at all (could be because I have only had a few and nothing serious) But if I was you I would have just left lol! I am a very open person, so talking about sex wouldn't bother me unless it was like the situation you where in, where she was talking about her sex life with another man... That would be pretty awkward. Girls are just crazy!

• I went on a date with a guy once and it started off well. I quit drinking shortly before I met him and I had let him know that... So at dinner he made a point to say to me, "just because you had a problem with alcohol doesn't meant I can't have a drink." Odd, but I didn't really care. One turned into 5 and into him getting a shot. He was hitting on the waitress and checking out every girl that walked by. Kept telling me I should eat more because he didn't like skinny girls. He ended up getting so drunk that I had to drive him home in my car and drop him at his place. Dumbass tried to kiss me, so I pushed him away and he went inside. He texted me sorry the next day and all I said back was where his car was and good lucking getting there. Also not to contact me and maybe cut back on the booze. He called me a bitch and said I was no fun and ugly anyway. I'm sure he has gotten himself a couple DUIs by now.

Then I met my boyfriend and we have been together for almost 2 years :).

• Right before I met my boyfriend I met a guy on the same online dating website. I drove 40 min to meet up with him, we hung out at his house and watched movies. Now, I think, why was I so dumb, he could have been a crazy 50 year old rapist or something?! But, luckily, he was a really nice guy. I just wasn't attracted to him and didn't feel much for him, I felt so bad because He liked me and I had to reject him, and have never done that before.. usually I'm the one getting rejected lol. So nothing horrible, it was just awkward.

• My 1st date was in sophomore year of hs, we watched a bad movie and didn't talk. We were both just socially awkward but we've gotten over it and we've been together for a year or so.

• Yeah he wouldn't shut up at the movie theater. I still pursued a relationship but it ended later

• The worst dating is about to go out on the results because of the time delay didn't have a good time

• Before I met my boyfriend I had some dates with 2 men.

1st Guy 4th Date: We had curry in a resteraunt, there were little bits of food like rice and crumbs of popadom etc that we dropped on the table.

After the waiter took the plates away he started picking these dropped bits of food off the table and eating them. I understand grabbing a chip or something you drop on the table just after you done it. But little bits of rice and stuff... eeuurr. Was just a right turn off.

I couldn't help it, I did say I thought it was a bit gross.

We aggreed not to see each other again after this one.

He was so argumentative and couldn't take other peoples opinions. He thought his opinions were the only truth. Silly things.

2nd Guy 2nd date: He invited me round for pizza. I was a bit ill so he also said he would get some orange juice. When I arrived he hadn't got a pizza and asked if I was hungry. I said well I thought we were having dinner and he said oh well I got some pasta in the fridge. He got it out put it on the worktop and said, you can cook it if you like!

He then offered me a drink and said He had a bit of orange juice left over, but I couldn't have the grapefruit juice because he had nearly run out (there was a shop just outside)

So I cooked the micro popcorn I bought with me. I put it in between us of the sofa, he grabbed it, mixed it round with his hands then put it on his lap and said... you may as well have made one for yourself too.

Despite him being a reformed drug addict, he got angry with me saying a joint would be good because I was so ill. I am reformed too and explained I wouldn't ever do it. He then got angry and said his job was very important he doesn't want to associate with a drug addict. Even though I don't do them anymore either! So I asked if I should leave.. he said yes.

So I asked if I could finnish my drink, he said no you can't and took the glass of juice away from me and put it in the kitchen! I was so shocked I couldn't stop laughing at him... I told him I didn't like him anyway because he was selfish and self centered. I tried to shake his hand on the way out. No. I said, '' not even a smile '' whilst laughing. No. So I left and never spoke to him again. He tried to text me a little while later. Ignored him.

No bad dates with my now boyfriend.

What Guys Said 0