Who job is it to rescheduale date after a girl flakes?

Ladies I had a planned day of taking a girl to Lunch at Chiptole Sunday the day of I asked her the day off if its the same time as I planned and she told me "ahh I'm sorry to text you I got called into work I'm gonna have to reschedule" is it her job to set up the times with me it was suppose to be our first time hanging outside of college we were in the same class last semester its now Thursday and I still Haven't heard from here should I just drop it and move on "she told me we defiantly got this some other time. is she playing it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you respond with, "When do you want to reschedule?" or did you leave that last message hanging?

She should be responsible for volunteering a time, but there's nothing wrong with pushing her a bit in that directionb. If she is getting flaky about figuring out when she's free, then cut her loose.

What Girls Said 5

• You can make this easier by texting her "So let me know when would be a good time for you." Ideally, you would have done this as soon as she cancelled, but you can still do this if you want to go on that date with her.

• the flake's job.

• its been a whole week since and she hasn't texted/message me since the day of out supposive outting

• Sounds like she isn't interested. Delete her number and move on.

• if she really is interested in going on a date with you, she'll try to reschedule, naturally. If she flakes and doesn't reschedule, then she isn't really interested. Take it as a sign and move on.

• It's really the person flaked but since you're the one who asked you should and if she flakes again don't bother anymore

• chiptole?... that's probally why she flaked..lol..no but I think you should ask her again but only once after that she can do it.

• i only said it cause she is a chipolte fiend its all she talks about on twitter and she seemed prettty excited when I suggested it lol I never bet there nor do I want to go there but I like her so it was worth it lol

What Guys Said 3

• It's her job to contact you.

• Give her one more opportunity. Ask her out one more time, then if she still blows you off, drop her.

• If a girl flakes and doesn't offer another time, she's not eager for the date. NEXT her and move on.

• its been a week since I've heard from her to thats what im going to do