Her reply to my text is huge, what should I do?

So I asked the girl I like about her problems (she said she was having a bad day). And then she replied with literally a 20 line text about all her problems which consist of room problems, the food served at her college and having a bad class.

I heard that girls want a guy to listen but not necessarily help them.

So what should I reply with?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• That's tough situation. You should definitely listen to her problems and let her know you understand, but don't tell her what to do. Let her know you understand her problems, hope things get better, and to let you know if she needs you for anything. Then I would focus on moving to a more positive subject if possible. I have pretty good text game so let me know if you need additional help. I've studied a lot about this subject and have actually written a book about it on Amazon called "The Art of the Alpha Male", about how dating and relationships. It may be of value to you. Hope this helps :)

Read more at link

What Girls Said 1

• relate yourself with her issues.

like, example:

"damn you got stuck in a bad class too?" or "I hate when that happens"

and then follow up with a reassurance that things will get better

What Guys Said 1

• "I know a good restaurant that can solve your food problem, it's all you can eat. Free tonight?"

• But I don't want to spend money.

• If I want to be just friends for now, what should I say?

• "I'm sorry to hear that, is there anything I can do to help?"