I'm 23 she is 18, is that ok?

We really like each other but I've never dated someone that much younger than me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure it's not that much of a difference. Back where I live big age gaps are practically the norm. I'm 20 and I've dated 28 year olds. So if you like eachother, I doesn't matter. Besides, like I and other answerers have said, it's not that big of a difference.

What Girls Said 4

• It's only 5 years! She's legally an adult so there should be no problem! Anyone who looks down on a 5 year age difference in my opinion has some major issues!

• Its an acceptable difference as long as you guys are ok with he age difference it doesn't really matter what everyone else thinks. I just broke up with my boyfriend of 1year because our age difference was soo bad 9 years he wanted to stay home constantly and I didn't like being trapped in his house and feeling guilty that I was bored because I used to have fun with him. You guys need to be able to deal with that kinda stuff when it happens(if it happens)

good luck

• I don't see a problem wit that, that's not a very big age difference to me.

• It's only 5 years, plus she's legal, there's nothing wrong with it.

What Guys Said 2

• There is definitely nothing wrong with it. Most girls like older guys and most guys like older girls. But it all depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for something serious, you might want to look into it a little more.

If you've graduated and know what you want to do, yet she's deciding on where to go to college, that can be a huge thing if you are looking for something serious. You know what you want or where you're going, where she has no clue.

Also maturity levels can be different, but it all depends on the people. But as far as in general, 23 and 18 is perfectly ok. Just depends on the individuals and what you're looking for.

• Yes I see it being perfectly fine your not that much older than her, if you were something like 26 then that's a different story.