How lovey dovey are you?

How much do you show physical affection to your partner? For example do you always hold hands in public, cuddle in movies, snuggle up anywhere available, and kiss in every red light?

Also how long have you been together?

Most Helpful Guy

• hold hands while walking. unless its inside a store or somewhere business related.

don't really kiss in public, unless its late night and around friends who don't care.

i slap her ass in parking lots

we've had sex in bathrooms at people's pool parties twice lol.

so basically its really simple stuff, unless the opportunity is just too good lol. together for 14 months

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• 7 months. But we are in a long distance relationship, so whenever we get to see each other we are completely attached. Kisses, holding hands, hugs, we are continuously touching to make up for lost time. Who cares who sees (:

• i'm berry lovey dovey :3 i want to cuddle all the time but most japanese boys want to avoid kissing in public. they want to wait until we're alone. i feel embarrassed too but my romantic side overrides it sometimes.

• We are both very affectionate. We've been together for 5 months.

• I'm exceedingly unaffectionate. Doesn't come naturally to me-- its absurd and humiliating.

• If he deserves my "love" and I want to show him "love"... I willl.. he'll feel like a KING.. in front of anyone, but he has to earn that first. Just me.