Controversial subject and looking for honest answers from girls?

So today I found out that one of my friends got in trouble for downloading pictures of naked kids on his computer, and he is now going to be a sex offender. He is a single guy, and personally I think he just fucked up any chances he'll ever get to be with someone.

So girls, I am wondering, what do you think about dating someone whom has done something like this before? Am I right in thinking he will never have a meaning full relationship, even after he has served his time and gotten counseling? Or am I wrong and maybe after he does what is required of him, he will be able to get into a relationship?

Also if all you're gonna do is bash on the guy, please don't respond, because all of us whom know him in real life know he's a good guy, and he'll give the shirt off of his back if someone was in need of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• IF he is otherwise my Mr. Perfect, and that's a big IF... then I would maybe consider dating him. I would, however, want to talk to his therapist and make sure he really has changed and will never hurt any children.

I do believe in "every saint has a past, every sinner has a future". Everyone desrves a second chance. But we just have to be extra careful to make sure that the sinner is not still a sinner.

What Girls Said 7

• Well, I'm pretty sure no woman in her right mind would want to be with a registered sex offender from the start, and combined with the fact that it's involving kids, she could never fully trust him in being around kids, so the prospect of raising children is virtually non-existent in any relationship he may have. I don't see how it is possible to overlook something like this in a serious relationship with someone who you might consider having kids with in the future.

The only way I could see this being an issue that has potential to be overcome is if the downloading of the nude pictures was unintentional (however unlikely that is) on his part and that the girl would actually believe this -- which is unlikely, but hey, some people are willing to believe even crazier things, am I right? That sucks that your friend's life is messed up now, but he shouldn't have been downloading stuff like that in the first place. What a terrible situation.

• No I wouldn't be able to trust or defend the possibility he didn't, you obviously have no clue the damage them sons of bitches causes.. He wouldn't be able to call him a friend... Ask your self would you feel comfortable having your daughter sitting between his legs on uncle so and so lap. Would you believe him over your daughter when he's touching her or letting her feel how hard his **** is through his pants he can keep his fucking shirt on his back I wouldn't want it fuck your perverted friend

• I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole. sex offenders are NOT good guys. murderers are NOT good guys, rapists are NOT good guys. child offenders are the worst and they are treated as such in prison. No woman (motherly instincts and all) would EVER date/marry/have kids with a pedophile.

• Look what happened to Ted Bundy. He appeared to be one of the most charesmatic people, nobody could believe he was a serial killer. I wouldn't trust him around my children...*shivers*

• He could become a monk and renounce all marriage and worldly possessions.

• maybe he really needs a gf

• oh I'd go out with him. and then chop his balls off. there's a difference between having sick thoughts and having the self control to go to a shrink-but he had those pictures,he didn't have the control,so no,i would never trust him.

What Guys Said 1

• I highly doubt it, the guy is not mentally sound. His odds of finding a girl who would accept tha are very slim.