Do you guys pay? (guys)

in a date do you let her pay?

or you like a gentleman pay?

seem like a lot of you guys think wrong of most of the girls, yes I know there are some women that are the worst and am sorry that you encounter yourself with one of those but believe me not all of us girls are like that. Some girls like to be independent and pay, some others are just abusive and me I feel guilty when I a guy pays for me, but I feel worse knowing that I can't pay since I don't work but to show that am very greatful I try to please him as much as I can but not in the way you think

Most Helpful Guy

• A lady gets a gentlemen, and gentlemen pay.

Independent women who are completely equal to men, they pay their own way or it's a very cheap date, haha.

Seriously though, it's a great rule to not take girls in pricy dates unless you're already down the road, you've slept with her, and you really really like her.

What Guys Said 12

• Talk about inequality, women can go on as many dates as she can fit in to her schedule. A man may only be able to afford to go on a date every once in a while. I heard a woman bragging about how she hasn't paid for drinks or dinner for as long as she can remember. We need to level the playing field. People will always take someone's kindness for granted. Men need to stop bending to the will of these users and demand equality in this matter.

• I think you're only seeing one side here.. Lots of things men get away with and some things women get away with.. I paid for myself and my ex a lot of times... only for him to cheat on me and break my heart.. not only did I lose my relationship in the end but I also lost a crap load of money that I invested in getting to him.. as in- dating.. Now F that.. nah, wanna date me, get to know me?.. sure.. but you pay for it. I'm not out looking for a free ride. but why invest money in a man ?

• "If you love me, you'll get what I want" has selfish user cuntbag written all over it.

• Yep, hindsight is always 20/20. She had me convinced she loved me.

It really sucks that people are so self centered and only think of themselves. Both men and women need to keep their gaurd up against these types.

• Lol if this was 8 years ago I'd say the guy should pay...

But now I feel it should be based on how the date went?

Did you have fun?

Do you plan to see her again?

Was she quiet?

Did she have low energy?

Depending on how it went you may have to pay for your own food...

• Yes, due to the social pressure.

We don't have much of a choice.

Although, I think it's fair to take turns paying.

But women always keep tabs. They will know and judge you if you collectively pay less.

• I think it's the gentlemanly thing to do, but I don't think the guy should have to pay every time. I do believe in chivalry, but I also believe in equality. Equality does go both ways, right?

• sure, but it depends how a person sees equality,
      like a women can see equality and think that she deserves the same salary as the man with a lower job, or in some other case, the boy can think that every one has to pay their part. But i think it would be more sweet if both stop being so self centered and help each other, for example, the boy decides to take her to eat and he will pay, but also the girl later thinks oh am going to ask him to watch a movie and i will pay for him, i mean i think

• Just that in a relationship compromises must be made. One side should not be the one to always get their way.

• right, unless the other is submissive

• We MEN should pay if we are not BROKE AS A JOKE.

However, if the girls expects guys to for them. FORGET ABOUT IT! That girl is an opportunism. She should at least try to pay for something without the guy telling her anything.

I'm just saying...

• The man generally pays, but I like it when she reaches in her purse. It's so thoughtful.

• I'll pay my half, and generally she'll offer to pay hers...which I let her do.

• I pay but if she does I make sure to pay her back later

• I always make her pay her share.

I don't really care for gold-diggers.

• but then how you take your relationship? i mean is just going out for fun or for a true relationship, where you can say you DO love her? just asking

• Paying for her =/= love :)

• explain that again please?

• I have, but I still pay close attention to whether she offers or not.

• You fought for and got your equal rights.

Pay your own way.

• What about those who didn't fight.. what about the women who want to maintain that submissive role.. ? that isn't fair.. your comment is simple minded.

• Take it up with the feminists, they seem to have no problem claiming they are speaking for all women, everywhere.

What Girls Said 1

• MEN SHOULD ALWAYS PAY