Girls would you ever date a 6'4 guy?

So I often hear women like tall guys but how about really tall guys, I know there's even taller than 6'4 but that's already more than normal.

Would you ever give a that tall guy a chance. One girl I asked out said she wouldn't date a 'tall circus freak' which I felt was kind of mean since I'm also pretty muscular and athletic and not just a stick which adds to my larger than life appearence.

Soo would you date a guy like me or would my body be a dealbreaker?

Thx ladies. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao until about 3 months ago my boyfriend (of 2.5 years) *was* 6'4. He is currently 6'6 - crazy son of a gun went and grew! O.o

So to answer your question, yes, girls date that tall. The girl you asked out was kind of a bitch...no offense. My boyfriend also (if I'm picturing you correctly) has the same body type as you and he's got me so obviously there are girls out there.

What Girls Said 4

• Definitely. For guys, taller is usually seen as more attractive. I would definitely date a guy that's your height, since I'm 5'11" which means that I could wear 4-5 inch heels and still not be taller than you. For some shorter girls it may be a problem, but taller girls would most likely not have any problem with it.

• yeah I would

• I think I would but the question is, would he ever date a 4'11 girl? Lol

• my first boyfriend was 6'5 , I loved it. Cuddling up to a tall guy is so comforting, you feel safe.

What Guys Said 0