How many people on hear actually use kik messenger?

How many guys and gals on here use kik messanger. I use it. :)

Updates:
Would anyone like to talk on KIK?

1|0
7|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I use it for friends who i want to talk to but either am not good enough friends with to have their number or it's easier to just use kik sometimes depending on the person :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I only made one since the game I was playing had people suggesting that I make one. I was skeptical since I thought pervs would be there.

There are some so be weary of who you give your username to. At first I had none of my RL friends on kik but now I have 2 but I text more than kik.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use kik messenger but it started because my sister didn't have a phone so that was my only form of contact with her. Even though now she has a phone I still use kik.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice. I use it too. :) I always like talking with new people.

• Show All
    • Yeah I agree. I have Facebook too (who doesn't know a days) but I barely use it, I don't even know how to send pics on it lol

• Haha. Lol. It's ok. I don't really go on it either.

• I used it a long time ago when no one else knew what the heck it was so I had no one to talk to and I got rid of it. I don't use it now but it is kind of popular at my school.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use it mainly to talk to some of my high school friends who now go to college overseas.

0|0
    0|0
  • I made an account a few months back and deleted it because it was lagging from all the messages. I recently started using it again on my iphone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use mine mostly for games on instagram or when im texting someone who doesn't have a phone on and they are using wifi.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.