Should I temporarily ignore him or completely forget about him?

So I met this guy online, he was the one to contact me first, and we have been talking for 4 months. He is a college athlete from another country who lives a couple states away. We mostly texted back and forth, have made phone calls and skyped very seldom. He called me 3 weeks ago but I answered at the last second and basically missed the call because I was sleeping. About 5 mins later I called back 3 times with 5 minute gaps in between calls. When I didn't get him, I sent a text saying that I tried calling back. No answer. 5 days later I sent a randomn text. Still no answer. I then went about the process of trying to forget about him for the next 2 weeks and some change, and I did pretty well with that. I still hadn't heard from him so I deleted his contact but not our texts. Now 3 weeks later he texts me "Hey u". It is a day later and I still haven't responded. Should I continue to ignore him and move on (my original intent), or acknowledge him? I do like him but I feel that was disrespectful & I am not the one for unnecessary drama.

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget him please

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm weird. If you like him and you want to get an answer, call him out for his actions. If he gives you some crappy reason or just beats around the bush about it then move on from him.

• I say message him back and ask him why he disappeared. If he gives you some bullshit answer then you can forget him but if he has a legit answer then you can see if you wana give him another chance.

• I would ignore him honestly. There is no reason he couldn't have sent you a text in almost a month.