Guys, why would you care about the guys that want to date her if you're not into her anymore?

This guy was into me and then suddenly changed his opinion. However, I told him that some other guy wanted to date me and that I turned him down (honestly, I didn't think that he would want to know). Now he's curious who this guy is and seems a bit bothered that I don't want to tell him. Why would he do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's similar to how a little kid ignores a toy, but suddenly wants it when another kids plays with it. I sometimes find myself not attracted to a girl but suddenly see her a bit more attractive based on what kind of guys are chasing her. He's curious because it's a personal pride to hope that the other guy is uglier or worse than him.

What Guys Said 2

• Because we are idiots.

• Well, if a girl that I talked too was wanting to be with another guy, and I still liked the girl (even if I changed my mind on dating her) I would still want to be part of her life. I'm not going to cut her out of my life just because I chose not to date her. I would be bothered if she didn't tell me anything about the guy because I would feel that she doesn't see me as a friend and probably is reluctant to even talk to me.

What Girls Said 0