How many men really would be ok being with an older woman?

how old is your max? would you give it a chance? why or why not? or do you only go for MUCH YOUNGER CRADLE ROBBING scenario (hahahaha) and if so, please tell me why and the realization of your shallowness (if not so much, why so?)
this should be interesting...

Most Helpful Guy

• My max would be dependent on how young she feels. I find women of all ages to be attractive. Each one has their own little thing that brings it to them. Young is nice because I'm young, but old is nice not just because of maturity but also wisdom that can only be gained through time and experience.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm fine with an older woman. When I was in my early 20s I was seeing someone 8 years older. My max probably would have been 15 to 20 over the years.

I've dated a woman almost 10 years younger, and now I wish that 30-something yr old I've got my eye on had a max age difference rule of 20 years rather than only 10. Oh well.

• If you're really in the 18 to 24 age bracket, it's too young for this to be an issue, i. e. for you to be a cougar. Just stay away from jail bait.

• My max is about 10 years older. Of course, I would give an older woman a chance. Older women can very attractive, and many times not likely to play mind games. They are driven and have a lot of knowledge.

• I love older women. I like them much more than girls my own age or younger. I would date a woman in her 30's or 40's no problem.

• I would date 70 year old as long as she was fun and full of energy. She could dress like she's younger. Like a shirt that shows off her cleavage or her belly, and maybe put her hair in pigtails. Ok I just grossed myself out. No 70 year olds.

• don't mind at all

• +/- 5 years is my preferred limit.

• I'm 25, I think my cap would be 30.

• I'm 20, and the older I would do is young 30s. Older women tend to be less shallow.

• I've been with a girl that was 6 years older than me. She didn't look her age, in fact she looked young.

What Girls Said 0