Guys, why would you not text an attractive girl?

Hey, so let's say you talked to an attractive girl for a bit and she ends up giving you her number to hang out with her and her friends. You agree and then you end up never texting. Why? (you are single)

Most Helpful Guy

• wouldn't it be easier if you asked for his number instead? guys are just "programmed" to not initiate things with girls cause guys know we are are socially "expendable" and usually unwanted by girls. unless we know for sure were wanted by a particular girl

• yeah, i should have. i didn't really think about that.

What Guys Said 4

• I would assume she put me in the friend zone, and I am wasting my time if I spend time with her.

• How do I make him know he's not in the friend zone? Also, why would you think that?

• Many attractive girls play games; however, unless you have his number or see him again, it's kind of hard to let him know that he is not in the friend zone. If you do see him, you should ask him for his number or tease him a bit and ask him why he hasn't texted you yet?

• I would assume that she has a boyfriend and taking me for a spin. Either that or a lot of male friends she claims she had no past with

• Well if I traded numbers with someone, I'd definitely try talking to them. I don't know why he wouldn't unless he's not really interested or he's trying to play games and amp up the anticipation. Neither seem great to me.

• Unless this guy is unintelligent, the simple fact that you're good-looking isn't going to guarantee that he will text you.

It's like asking why a girl wouldn't text an attractive guy. So many possible reasons.

What Girls Said 1

• The same thing is happening to me right now. I gave my crush my number and he said we will hangout once he is less busy, but he hasn't texted me. We only talk in person. Anyway, maybe he isn't sure of what to text you or doesn't want to appear to eager.