My fiancee thinks it's funny when I'm angry and it's very belittling to me.?

I was upset with my fiancee the past two days because he was acting like a jerk. I first texted him to see when he was coming to my apartment and he doesn't text me back until an hour later, meanwhile I sent three texts to see when he was coming over so I could get a timeline. Then he finally calls me and tells me I'm acting crazy because I kept texting him. Then while we're having sex he asks me in the middle of why we don't have my roommate join, then he follows with an "I'm joking". Then at eight o' clock he falls asleep because he's too tired. Which sucks because I expected to actually spend time with him today.

Now today I'm mad at him and nearly in tears because he flips out over texts that I didn't call him fast enough. So when he finally calls me back and I'm upset he just laughs at me and tells me that I should be in a better mood when he comes over later. How should I tell him he should be more considerate of my feelings or should I be more stern with him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him that he's hurting your feelings and should be more considerate of you. Tell him thar the comments that he makes hurts and that you feel belittled because he doesn't take you serious when you're angry.

... And if that doesn't work hit him with a shovel.

What Guys Said 2

• just slapping him twice and see if he stills feel funny

• He sounds like an immature jerk to be honest. You sure you want to marry that?

What Girls Said 1

• I'd consider marrying him if I was you. Hmm have you seen Tom and Jerry how Tom lays traps for Jerry and ends up hurting himself. Well do something like that and put them in a place where he's likely to visit. Such as a sofa - so he hurts his bottom, bathroom - so he hurts his foot etc

Also I'm not sure if they are catered in your country but here in UK you get this trap type of thing. Its in the shape of wrigleys bubblegums - but yeah when you go to pull one out you end up hurting your finger, things like those would be what I'd use to teach my bf a lesson (had I one)