When was the first time you told someone you loved them?

Like, how far into the relationship did you tell them? And how did you know you loved them?

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 months into the relationship I told my fiancee that I loved him, and I knew because I had never connected with anyone like that in my life, I couldn't go a day without thinking of him or wanting to talk to him, I dreamt about him constantly, and I just knew that he was the one I was supposed to be with and its still like that to this day

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I told my high school sweetheart I loved him at the tender age of 16. We had known one another since pre-school and had been dating for a few months.

• I started telling him constantly and with more meaning around the second month. We connect so well, it is crazy. He's really the only one I get a long with and don't argue with. I know he'll always be there for me no matter what. And he's my best friend.