How do I show him I like him during our movie date?

I've been seeing this guy for just over a month. We haven't hugged, held hands or kissed yet. Were both kinda shy about that. I know he likes me because when we go out he always asked me to go out again. I like him aswell. But how do I show him I like him? I'm extremely nervous to hold his hand, I want to but not sure how he will react. I need some reassurance!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you know he likes you just go for it. I'm sure he'll be relieved that you made the first move because he's probably feeling the exact same way as you do. Next time you have the chance just grab his hand, even if its just for a few seconds. Just take that first step and make physical contact to break the ice. You could be bold and just kiss him too.

What Guys Said 1

• Just ask for a quick peck on the cheek first and then hopefully he will understand where to move next.

What Girls Said 3

• Go ahead and try to hold his hand! Just brush yours against his if you want to judge his reaction. If he moves his hand away or seems nervous then maybe his isn't ready... but hopefully that won't be the case! Just go with what's happening in the moment :)

• Very easy. Tell him you like him and then kiss him. Don't be shy. I'm sure he'll like it

• Leave on his shoulder during the movie. hold his hand.