Ladies, how do you signal to a guy that you want him to come talk to you?

Ladies, what are your go-to visual clues that you send to a guy to let him know that you want him to approach you? Maybe he notices you, maybe he doesn't, what do you do to send him a signal that you want him to come talk to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Eye contact, above All, is a first step in the right direction. It is sending him a "start off signal and---start Up"---that I just May be Into him. Next, is my sexy, coy sort of smile, that is Now sending not Only a signal, but a chill down his spine.
    Works every time. It's an appealing approach to get him to reciprocate. xx

• Do you think guys are are usually receptive to those signals, or do you think they seem clueless?

• Great answer. We can be a little slow at picking up signals, and I've always wondered if women realize that and try to compensate for our cluelessness :P

• You are talking Here, sweetie, to a Pro.. xx

What Girls Said 8

• Well, I'm pretty shy, so I tend to just glance his way, catch his eye, and then depending on how he reacts, either look away or hold it. I'll have my body facing his direction at all times, and maybe try to start small talk if the situation arises. If a girl starts a conversation with you and is acting shy, she LIKES you. That's the biggest indicator. I don't know what outgoing girls do, but this is me.

• You could just approach him yourself if you want to talk to him that bad. It's really that simple, because odds are if he's looking at you enough for you to give him a "signal" he's gotta be somewhat interested in talking to you. So just go talk to him.

• True, but it usually doesn't work that way. I've been approached by women a few times, but mostly we are expected to make the first approach. Otherwise it just turns into two people awkwardly looking at each other and no one ever approaches.

• if only more girls thought like you, god bless you!

• Hahaha thanks. (:

• I smile and my eyes just really tell them lol I mean I don't know I guess my eyes just talk by themselves

• I say hello.

• I would figure to come flirty way

• What does that mean? lol

• Frequent eye contact

• I never do actually.

• I would look at him and smile when he sees me and look away because im too embarrassed

• Don't be embarrassed! Guys aren't great at picking up subtle hints. He may never approach if he's not sure you'd be interested.

What Guys Said 1

• shake their booty