Why would a girl want to talk after making out with me on the party and then with another guy?

I had a "date" with a girl at the bar. She invited me for her gf's birthday party. We drank liquor, danced and made out. I spent majority of my night with her.
I went outside for a smoke and when I came back she was making out with one of her friends. I was like "WTF?" so i took her outside to talk. She was drunk and told me she doesn't know what she wants, she has mixed feelings and went back to that guy. I left that party as I was hurt and shocked by her behavior. That night her girlfriend told me to find another girl and not to take it personal as she is drunk.

Yesterday i saw her again. She tried to talk/grab my attention all night but I was ignoring her. At the end of the night she came up to me and asked what happened that night cause she doesn't remember anything. I LIED and said - 'I dont remember eiher as i was too drunk'. She asked me what I remember and i just told her the part before I went out for a smoke. Then I said "I gotta go" and she told me that "we need to talk".

QUESTIONS:

What does her "we need to talk" mean?
Would it be best to confront her or play it cool and lie that I don't remember anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because you didn't call her on her shit, doesn't mean she forgets or that she now knows what she wants.

The girl sounds like she's a mess, and will continue to make out with randoms because it's fun and she's up for fun, nothing serious.

What Girls Said 2

• I would confront her... She needs to learn what she did was wrong... but then again... she was drunk.. people like a total another person when they're drunk...

• Just mess with her feelings.

What Guys Said 1

• Alcohol dulls inhibitions. That's a good and bad thing. Some girls make out with anyone once they're drunk.
    My opinion is she sounds like she's into you but who knows maybe she's actually a slut.
    I would say don't confront, but observe her behavior further just to make sure.