there's not really any details. Just what do guys like in girls to be considered "Datable"?
Most Helpful Guy
He needs to find her physically attractive, but that doesn't mean she needs to be a supermodel or anything. This is more of a pass-fail test, and the bar isn't as high as you'd think.
What is often even MORE important, and what far too many girls ignore, is PERSONALITY. Guys want a girl who is generally happy, who is fun to be around, and who isn't easily offended by "normal guy behavior."
They want a girl who they can trust to be loyal and faithful, and a girl who appreciates them and sexually desires them. A girl who can give a guy these things will often have a guy who will do almost anything to keep her happy.
Common things that turn guys off would be girls who are:
- depressed. This needs to be addressed on your own BEFORE you try to date.
- angry. Calm down!
- easily offended by everything, and takes everything as a personal attack.
- insecure, causing him to be on the defensive at all times.
- controlling. A relationship should be a TEAM, and decisions should be made TOGETHER.
- disloyal/unfaithful. Never publicly criticize or fail to defend the "team."
Notice that none of the things on this list have to do with looks, or clothes, or hairstyles? Those things aren't going to fix your relationship, and aren't likely to get you a new one. Having a good, attractive PERSONALITY will be much more valuable than a new outfit.
Yes, being obese is a problem. 5 or 10 extra pounds is NOT obese, and aren't going to stop some guy from liking you if you are a cool chick. I'm not saying that you shouldn't pay any attention to your appearance, I'm saying to balance that with some focus and work on your personality too.0