What do you really think about dating?

Would you prefer online dating or real dating?
Websites are normally filled with men, so are there a difference in what we think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I strongly prefer online dating. While there are a lot of men, there are also a lot of women who choose to conceal their presence so they don't get bombarded. I'm a bit of a geek but a well spoken one so I found online gave me a significant advantage. I write well, can spell, and, apparently very rarely, punctuate. I found that I could engage in great conversations--if a woman wants a physical specimen over a smart, compassionate, sweet guy, so be it. Put a really thoughtful profile out there with some hooks in it that make you different and good things can and do happen.

What Girls Said 4

• I prefer friends with benefits relationships

• I prefer real dating. It's less risky and more genuine.

• I prefer real dating.

• I'm way behind the curve. I'm 24 and never been on a date lol I'm kind of scared of dating because I'm insecure with my body so there. Also, its not my comfort zone obviously, so thats intimidating. And I'm old now so its like, who has their first date at 24? lol

• You're only kidding yourself! To old at 24 years? Crap on that noise. A little early for the woo is me thing. You are the only one that can change your image. In doing so you'll change your outlook. Wisdom comes with age so use it! Good Luck J B

What Guys Said 3

• First of all it shouldn't be used as your only means of meeting people. If you think meeting a guy or girl in real life is better you're delusional. Who's to say that they're not lying to you? They could be worse.
    There are a lot of bitter, vindictive and fake people on the internet.

• can i choose to go to the dentist instead?

• Have used online dating enough to cover the conclusion that it is just a farce. no one really wants to talk to you if your a guy and with that being said why waste your time on it if your not actually trying to get a girl friend in the real world