How come I don't get any matches or replies on dating apps?

I use Tinder, skout, meetme, all the apps like that, but I get no matches or replies to my messages,.. and I've been told I'm a good looking guy so what's going on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't use those services. They can only damage your life. Fake accounts, cruel people, used only for one-night stands, etc. They are not "True dating apps".

What Girls Said 1

• Because anymore those websites aren't the right people on there. Most of the people when I used to use meetme were cheaters and there was alottttt of fake accounts.

What Guys Said 2

• People don't use them that often. Make an account and forget about it. Also they're loaded with fake accounts and a bunch of non sense. Best thing is to meet someone in person!

• You might be attractive but you need a really good/interesting picture to get their attention on tinder. Like you skydiving or hiking to make you stand out. There are a lot of girls on tinder that won't talk so that's normal, they just want to ogle or aren't comfortable starting a relationship online.

I get a lot of matches on my profile for tinder but so far out of the 20 or so matches i have had this week, 4 spoke with me and 3 of them were bots so I won't even consider tinder for dating any more just to look at cute girls. Better off approaching girls in real life :)