What race or ethnicity do you fawn over the most when it comes to dating?

What race or ethnicity do you find yourself fawning over the most? I ask this as a serious question due to the fact that people have racial fetishes aka racial preferences.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really care, I find all types of girls attractive. It just depends on the girl, I'm not that much into Asian girls. But sometimes, I see some that are super cute.

Personally, I'm more into white girls, just because maybe I was raised with more white people. I'm an indian guy born in North America, so my life has revolved around certain types of people.

But I've never really picked a girl one over the other due to race. If a girl is attractive to me, then she is... I can't change that.

• I'm an indian girl raised in a white community and sometimes I think maybe that's why I'm not attracted to those who are white.. I mean obviously sometimes but in the same respect I refuse to date someone who harassed me in the past... which is sad to say but those who did were white but only because of where I grew up

• Yeah, I can see how that would play a role. In my case I never really was harassed by certain types of people. Where I live it's very very multicultural. So, I'm used to seeing all types of people dating all other types.

What Girls Said 18

• None.

I take whoever treats me right, I could careless about someones racial background.

• all I want is a nigga! that's it

• I don't fawn over any race. I am attracted to the person. Race has absolutely nothing to do with attraction or who I would choose to date. I don't discriminate based on skin color, only the person that they are.

• I <3 u for what u've just said

• Thanks but I'm only speaking the truth. How could I choose one race while every single race has hot, sexy, amazing dudes with great personalities? Pointless to disregard a lot of these men for something as petty as skin color!

• Lol, I don't do that. It's ignorant and foolish. Good guys come in every race and/or ethnicity.

• anyone thats funny and adorable.
    it just so happens white and Asians are the freakishly adorable ones. everyone else looks like a bad boy.. they scare me :(

• In all honestly, I'll "fawn" on anyone from pale Irish people to people from Rwanda. Race and ethnicity doesn't matter to me.

• I consider myself color blind.

But from my observation, mixed races often have the best genes. Look at all the gorgeous celebrities, they are always a mix of at least 2 ethnicities!

• I don't "fawn" over any race, nor do I have racial fetishes. Most of the guys I date are white though.

• Personally I prefer African American or Middle Eastern. Before you think it has to due with my skin - I assure you it doesn't haha

• Middle Eastern guys, They're so sexy.

• I find people from all races attractive.

• Fawn? Sounds like a fetish or desperation...

I'm sure the desperates will come out and feel super warm and fuzzy to see the undesirables pick their race (s).

• What race do you fawn over? Or do you date every race?

• That makes no sense
      I'm not going to bad mouth any races

• You wouldn't be bad mouthing races. According to people on here you would just be stating your preference.

• Im Spanish and Mexican. I've dated mostly white guys. (:

• I'm a white girl, and I don't know what it is but (Spanish, latino, hispanic) men have always been interested in me, not sure why. My boyfriend is mexican, I don't really have a preference for race, he is just super sweet, and a gentleman! It's all about personality for me!

• I really despised filipinos (my ethnicity) and white boys, but now Im actually getting more fond of them than ever and it's driving me crazy! Haha. Although I've been infatuated with guamanians/pacific islanders and mexicans as well

• Not so much of "fawn"

• When it comes to men - definitely white guys. But I like a little bit of many types. I'm just not into black guys. I do love black girls, however.

I'm bisexual. And I'm black too :)

• At least you are able to admit that you have a racial fetish oops I mean "preference". Its crazy how black men and women show hatred for the opposite gender and their own race and are so quick to praise and fawn over another romantically.

• Well I'm a black women and I guess, with that, my up bringing has always been around decent black men. But, I do find myself attracted to different races and I have dated different races, Not because of skin color or the assumption that things are different because of that.
    At the end of the day I feel like ull end up being attracted to there personality,
    And eventually the race card is not a issue, maybe. But that's also judging on Ur environment too. I don't know.

• I don't really care either way. I usually go for white (I'm also white) and brown-headed boys. It's always the way they act, not the way they look, that effects me.

What Guys Said 18

• I don't fawn over anyone due to their race. Appealing girls are appealing girls.

• Everyone knows my answer (common users at least), but I love Asian girls... I just think that on average they're the most beautiful. For me at least.

• Aww, that's so cool. Thanks.

• Yes... I love Asian culture, particularly Japanese and Chinese. In fact I don't even know a massive amount about my own culture. Plus i'm from a heavily religious place and i'm a non religious guy... trying to fit in, in my own culture is just as difficult.

• Well if you like the food too, you'll fit in perfectly.

• That's like asking me what is my favorite food? It's hard to say; there are so many hot women, but I will admit I am least attracted to Asian women. It's ironic since I am Asian .

• I date any race regardless of how they look. I have no intention to reject them and make them feel bad. Afterall, i treat every women like a "Princess".

• Its my desire to treat every woman the way they luv to be treated... just like a *Princess*
      - not that im a playa >.>

• Does that actually work for you. I've tried this approach and it never has worked.

• Yea it worked, why would u even reject a gurls offer in the first place like really? Lol

• I'm in no way racist or prejudiced towards any group of people, but *sexually* I almost always prefer white girls. I'm not talking white girls as in drink frappuccinos and wear Uggs while watching Pretty Little Liars; it's just that light skin has always been the most attractive to me.

• LATINA'S

much gusto

Im' from socal so that's not actually that random. But oh my. Black hair, dark skin. ANd %90 of the time they can dance. mmmmm mmmmm mmmm

• Latinas definitely. At their best, everything about them is beautiful. They can dance. They have passion. They dress well. Some even cook. Best girls in the world

• Nope. Italian food is hands down way better than Hispanic food.

• Well females of every race I can find attractive. The ones I find myself attracted to normally is White and Latinas.

• Caucasian or Asian .

• None really. Just be athletic and thick and have nice legs and a big ass, nice face, intelligent, and i'd like you.

• I prefer white women. I love girls who have blue/light blues eyes.

• White girls, they're my favorite!

• All of them.

• i'm more favor of german girls, french girls

• I like the human race the most.

• i love red heads the most :)

• Race doesn't particular matter to me, prefer a girl who isn't too far away and due to the industry I work in and where I live most of the time it is primarily White girls I've been closest to.

• Those Scottish, Irish, and Australian girls!