Date etiquette: Casual dating more than one girl at a time?

I went on a date with girl a few weeks back. The following week I met another, at a bar through a friend. Thinking that one date leaves dating others open. I've since seen the first girl another time, with a third date coming up. I'm meeting the second girl for drinks the night before my other date.

This is fairly uncharted territory for me to be interested in more than one girl (let alone date), at what point would it be considered to be pushing by it doing this?

Obviously I can't continue doing this, and won't, however I am met with the dilemma of liking both.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, unless we've decided to see each other exclusively, I'm not going to be upset about a guy dating other girls. Now, I expect that within a certain amount of time (perhaps a couple months) he will either make that commitment of exclusivity to me or stop seeing me. After all, it's not fair to keep a girl tagging along forever, and you seem to know that. But I wouldn't consider what you're doing now to be bad dating etiquette at all.

Hopefully within a few more weeks you will have found out which of the two you are more drawn to, and when you do realize that, you should break it off with the other girl. But until that point, well, try and figure out what you're looking for right now and whether either of the girls fits that! Good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• There is no problem with dating two or more girls at one time in my opinion. Dating is supposed to be fun and unless you have the "are we exclusive" talk then there should be no problem. Although I know that there are A LOT of women who do not share my opinion, some believe it as immoral and being a player, and you need to find out what THESE girls that are involved opinions are. You can just bring it up in a casual convo. So you don't have to rat yourself out immediately! Lol

• I don't think you're doing anything wrong. You have no commitment with anyone, they're just dates who cares?

• Yeah, this situation sucks. I feel sorry for those poor girls who are wasting there time with you.

What Guys Said 1

• The only time this is a problem is when both think they are the only girl in your life. If each doesn't know you are dating the other, then you're a player. I don't think its ever a good idea to date more than one at the samre time, even if they do know about each other. And if you end up having sex with both at the same time? I won't even go there.!