Maybe this is off the wall, but...?

I'm curious about how may white guys like black girls in this society... im very attracted to white guys, and i wanna know if its vice versa. Im not sayingi dont like black guys, i do, but i find myself drawn more to white men. Walking around my campus at Ga State, I see a lot of attractive ones, but my first thought is "He definitely wouldn't be into me." Can someone ease my curious mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your problem is with the last part "he definitely wouldn't be into me"... unless you legitimately are psychic. In which case will you give me the next powerball numbers? I'll share the winnings with you. Stop rejecting yourself on behalf of these guys. You have no clue whether they're into you or not. A good policy in life is to 'make' people reject you. Don't do it for them.

I am sure there are white guys who like dating girls of all races. I'm sure there are white guys who just like dating black girls. There are also white guys who will only date white girls. So, 2 out of 3 groups is good for you.

• But how am i supposed to find these groups?

• I'm very awkward in situations like that. I wouldn'tknow how to hit on a guy.

• It's not 'hitting on'. It's saying 'hello'. Don't put so much pressure on it.

What Guys Said 8

• Last month I was in the subway , close to a admirable black woman (25-35, I'd say)

I admired her discretely, thought and waited till the moment she left the train and then I said "Excuse me , mrs., but I have to say you have a really beautifull face."
    (and that was absolutely 100%true and sincere)

She had to leave the train thus she couldnd't do more than smile and say 'Thank you.' and leave without being worried that I'd stalk her.
    Of course I don't know if she's a genius or a terribly dumb biatch with 13 STDs or a soft mommy-like woman.

Breathtakingly beautiful she was... (her face, I didn't see more of her)

• Some are some aren't. And those who are often wander around thinking black girls wouldn't be in to them.

Realistically, most people out there aren't into us, for whatever reason. They aren't into our height, or our hair, or our disposition, or our skin, or are interests, or politics, or whatever. Try not to get hung up on it. People you're interested in, you flirt, see if it goes anywhere.

• I'm crazy about black women, which may acccount for the fact that I'm married to one.

• I am attracted to black women. And jazzy, you are cute. for a panda lol. I think there are probably more white guys who are attracted to black women than you realize. BUT, a lot of those guys probably don't think black women would be interested in them because they're white. It's a catch 22. Maybe you should send some more-than-subtle signals next time you see a white guy you'd like to talk to. Or just approach him yourself. And let it be known that you're interested, otherwise he may think you're just being nice.

• Mhmm it really depends. I'm definently way more into white girls. But on occasion, there are some really beautiful black girls, where I'm just like: "Wow! :O".

• *Question has been reported to Mrs. bomdottcom da gawd*

I don't understand how it's "off the wall", but no. White men generally don't find Black women attractive.

• I have found myself attracted to black women on many occasions. But I will say that I have usually gotten a vibe from them that they would not be into me. I may have been misreading that but it's the impression I got. But anyway, I would definitely have been into dating some black ladies.

• "Can someone ease my curious mind?"

Probably not. The only one that ease your mind is yourself, really. And the only way to do that, is to get out there and talk to these guys, and put your fears to rest because they are unfounded.

What Girls Said 2

• My fiance' always dated black women before me. He said he was attracted to them more than white women bc they are bolder, no nonsense, and don't have the annoying "white chick voice"... he also was more attracted to them physically bc he likes an athletic build and most of them didn't wear a ton of makeup. The only drawback for him was when their parents wouldn't want them dating him bc he was white. There are definitely men that won't think twice about skin color, they just see a beautiful woman. And if you've noticed them, they have probably noticed you as well, and thought the same thing... that you wouldn't be interested.

• honestly, i haven't seen many black girls and white guys. More white girls and black guys

• BM/BW both get the rejects. I'd hardly say the difference in frequency is significant.