Do all girls give guys a secret test when they meet them?

When you gather first impressions of a guy what is going through your mind? Are you giving us tests inside your head and if we fail we are considered creepers or to be stuck in the friend zone? What are the tests? Share the secret tactics that women use to play games with us and be anonymous if you want. I just want to know how the game is played.

Most Helpful Girl

• I just make sure that he meets the requirements of what I want in a man.

I don't conduct any tests, either he meets my standards, or he doesn't.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, I believe that for most girls, it is a subconscious action. I don't really think it's about playing a game, but more so the simple fact that many men of this generation are painfully disappointing. So in order to avoid that, females develop little tests in order to gauge whether the guy is even worth their time.

I don't believe in the "friend zone"; I think it's a state of denial where someone would rather make up some imaginary zone than humbly accept that the one they want has no romantic interest in them, although they value them as a friend. I do try and figure out if the guy's intentions are mainly sexual because I'm aware that many guys view the pursuit of women as sexual game and I have no desire whatsoever to be a pawn in that game.

The environment is a huge factor. I'll give you one secret : ) If we are in the club, I will smile and be friendly, then walk away to see if he comes back or how hard he tries. This shows me if there's a genuine interest or if he just needed an ego boost/wanted to find some girl to hook up with or grind his peen on.

• Thanks that does help. I never thought of it the way you put it. I guess a zone doesn't actually exist and it is all about chemistry.

• NO? That's odd. I don't know about these girls talking about playing games while in conversation... Never even crossed my mind... or heard of this until now. Tests? I don't think that's normal. wtf

If you come off as weird or psycho i'll know from mid conversation and that goes for any person not just guys, without mind games. It's common sense.

• Sometimes i play the devil's advocate because i like guys who can back their opinions and have intelligent conversations, but that's about it.

• Take you to meet my pets. If you don't get along with my cat you're donezo. I'll also ignore him and say something extremely blunt just to see his reaction and use that in my decision making.

• And no that doesn't make me mental. I want to know he's not a clinger/controlling and doesn't have a huge temper.

• Thanks for the input. I started reading a book about how women think and what you said means the author is spot on with his observations. You take us through a series of tests. I will have to try out some of his methods to counteract the game and keep the ball in my court next time.

• no... those are called mentals.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know about the women, but I have a test when I first date someone. Proper bowel maintenance and control is very important to me so I always take a girl out to eat a big meal on the first date, and then later in the evening I have her poop in a cup. If the loaf is of the proper consistency we move on to the second date.

• You have to test in in water too. If it floats she's consuming far too much fat.

• From my experience yes. Even if they don't realize it. I have noticed women have a checklist of sorts and if you don't fit the list the games start or your in the friend zone.

• Women shit test men all the time, it's just a fact of life.

Such as one we've all encountered--when a girl at the last minute wants to change a place for a date, or is over 15 minutes late with no call, etc. But thankfully most shit tests are not hard to pass.

Such as, you're going on a date, the girl is 15 minutes late and hasn't texted/called?

Leave the site, without saying anything. The results will be great.