Do I have a right to be mad at boyfriend?

We've been dating for about 5 or 6 months now. I'm his first girlfriend. I got my wisdom tooth out today which boyfriend knows. I didn't go to school today. Yesterday, me and boyfriend were telling each other secrets well 1. I got embarrassed about mine which later on when I got home from school, I texted him "LOL forget about the secret I told you o. o" then "c:" then a t-shirt that I thought looked awesome.

He didn't reply to my texts. It got me worried. Today, which was the day I got my wisdom tooth taken out, he texted me "How are you doing? right now." It pissed me off since he didn't reply to my other texts yesterday

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me see if I got this right. You're mad at him for texting you today to see how you're doing after getting your wisedom tooth pulled, instead of texting you yesterday after you texted him "LOL forget the secret I told you". Seriously? He checked on you today, to see how you were doing. I think that's far better than responding to your silly text from yesterday. So, no I don't think you have the right to be mad at him, he didn't do anything wrong.

What Guys Said 1

• You have full right to be mad at him because he didn't respond then making you worry and now he talks to you like no time passed and like you didn't worry about him at all the least he could have done was apologize for not answering and given a reason...

What Girls Said 1

• No. That's blowing it out of the water. I'm in a 9 month relationship and and when my boyfriend doesn't text me or call I simply just ask him if everything was okay. No need to get all mad at him, he didn't do anything wrong. 😏