Guy friend hugged me from behind and kissed head?

Tonight I was waiting in a music bar from my guy friend. I saw him walk in on the lower level so i knew he would be up in a minute. When he got to me he threw his arms around me neck in a hug and held on for a few seconds. In the same time he also kissed me on the head. He has never done this before to me, so I am not sue what to make of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless he was buzzed and just gets super affectionate when he's like that, the answer is... he likes you.

What Guys Said 2

• just go up to him and ask him what it was about... if he gets defensive it means he likes you more then likely

• we have been friends over 10 years... kinda don't want to screw that up if it was nothing.

• yes. i like him.

• I know you don't want to damage your friendship, but how would you feel if tomorrow he told you he was getting married... and don't say you would be happy for him, the first thing that would of pop in your mind... if its you being heartbroken then you need to either ask him or respond with the same amount of affection that he showed you

• He likes you.

I did this with a girl that is my friend but i secretly am in love with her.

What Girls Said 2

• Look. He likes you.

• what us girls need to understand is there's a.5 chance out of 100 that our "guy friends" just want to be friends.. guys just want to make us think that we are friends so they can be around us more and try to "woo" us lol.. but since we always try to see the good in people (and they take advantage) we dont see that. this is especially true with younger guys.. guys dont talk to girls for a longer period of time if there not intrested. and we need to get our heads out of our butts and realise that.