How to ask or tell him I want to makeout?

I just started dating this guy for like 2 weeks. I'm his first girlfriend, we've kissed and everything but we haven't made out yet. ._. . And I really want to makeout with him but I don't want to just do it while I kiss him because I'm his first girlfriend and maybe he doesn't know how to makeout. I was thinking of asking him if he's ever made out with a girl so he would get like the idea, but I'm not sure what to do. How should I ask or tell him i want to makeout?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would not say it in words. i would kind of gently pull him on top of me when he kisses me. usually they know what to do.

What Guys Said 2

• It's worth asking him, but still I'd say just go for it. If he doesn't know how, he'll probably figure it out pretty quickly.

• Making out isn't a good idea if you're not ready for sex. It's a tease, don't be a tease. However if you must, just kiss him and see where it leads. You could ask him if he's ever made out before. He may lie or not even answer you, but at least you'll know where he's coming from.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't ask just do it! lol make sure nobody is around and do it lol it just happens lol

• I simply just asked my boyfriend is he likes making out and he said not really but I said I wanted to try with him and it worked :)