Do you get annoyed when someone replies LOL to everything?

Omg that drives me insane. Like my guy friend does it to me all the time. I don't know I suppose I'm more talkative than he is. Like I don't know how to even reply to a LOL or if I should

Most Helpful Guy

• It's overused, yes. I've noticed that even when I am texting with a close friend, I will still sometimes use "lol" out of some paranoid idea that they'll think I'm in some way upset if I don't use it. This is why I'm working on texting less and calling more, or at least not having entire conversations with text messages.

What Guys Said 1

• Kind of. I want more thoughts from the person. "LOL" is not enough.

What Girls Said 5

• If it is a funny conversation maybe but if it is for EVERY REPLY then YES. Either they are not interested in the convo and only have "LOL" to reply with or they are weird. Haha I don't know, I tend to laugh a lot so I do put it LOL, HAHA, XD but not ALL THE TIME. Sometimes it is TOO much.

• It just means he doesn't know what to say so he just wrote something

• no, because it is very hard to express yourself when typing.

• I never get annoyed because I use it all the time. Just reply Lol back.

• Yes that is so annoying like why bother txting back if that's your response you knw