How late do you sleep at night?

My girl and I are lazy asses and we can't seem to wake up at a time of the day that even qualifies as morning. That's probably because we sleep so late, maybe between 2 an 4 am. So we want to see how bad you all are.

• 10 pm like a good boy/girl
  • around midnight - cos I'm badass
  • 1 am Who needs sleep anyway?
  • 2 am.. sleep is overrated
  • 3+ am - I'll sleep when I'm dead

Most Helpful Girl

• I sometimes feel like I've never had a fixed hour I'll go to bed, even though I used to. I have to go to school early in the morning, but I can study a lot easier during evenings, nights and very early in the morning. So I'll laze around during the day (or sleep), and then, when the dark starts to make its appearance, I'll hurry up and do what I've got to do. It's usually a lot to do so it's so last minute.. xD But I manage to get it done eventually.
    I voted B because the hectic lifestyle I presented to you is relatively new in my life, and now the time I go get some sleep varies too much-from 11PM to 3 AM. Now if you asked how many hours I spend sleeping, that'd be a whole other story (from 3 to 9 hours of sleep in a day if I'm counting both afternoon and night sleep; usually, it's 5)
    Vote E made me laugh, lol.

What Girls Said 22

• Even though i voted C, sometimes when i dont feel like sleeping i can watch movies till 4 am. But i never had troubles waking up early. If its not required i sleep till i wake up naturally.
    I. went through my last high school year on an average of 4 hours sleeps/night

• hmm i sleep between 1 and 3 now usually.
    but if I'm just bloody exhausted then 11.30-12

• i sleep in the morning

• haha 9-10pm lol

• I usually sleeps around 10pm to 1am. I sleep earlier when I'm tired and later when I'm feeling hyper. Lol

• It depends. When I'm really tired, it's around 11 but usually 1am. Though, my boyfriend come back from work around midnight so I often go to bed around 2am to stay with him a little

• I usually go to bed around 10-11pm but I put down 10pm because I'd like to fall asleep around that time. I love sleep but I can't seem to get enough of it since my Insomnia phase finally stopped.

• I hardly ever sleep, I need sleeping pills and even they don't work sometimes. I usually end up going to bed around 2 am if i'm lucky.

• the most latest has been at 5am and woke up at 6am, there are time when I can't sleep becuz the troubles that gooes through my head and the other times only cuz I wanna see how long can I really stay stay awake

• I turn in early I get up for work at 4-5am.

• around 2 maybe 3am on weekends

11/12/1am on weekdays - cuz I have school and have to wake a 7am

• From 12 - 2. Mainly around noon.

• On weekdays I sleep around 2am and on weekends I sleep around 10pm.

• I said A, but really its more like between 10 and 1 or 2... but if im really tired 9 lol

• Lately I have been going to bed between 4 and 5 am.

• I went with the average, because my sleeping pattern has no real pattern. I can sleep at any time of the day. Other times, I just can't sleep.

• 10pm - 12am, I want my sleep!

• Mostly around midnight. But I also have those rare days when I can't sleep until 3 am.

• I always try to go to bed early (before midnight) but somehow, I always end up not actually laying in my bed, before 3:00-3:30am-.-

• I usually sleep every OTHER day, haha! And my normal sleep times, the times I end up falling asleep naturally is after sunrise (around 7-9am) and waking up in the afternoon (around 12-1pm).

• When I have to work I try to go to sleep early key word is try. My sleeping habits have always been irregular. But it seems like I'm a night owl type. I end upfalling asleep usually somewhere between 4-6 am. Yes and there are times where I just get no sleep whatsoever. And when I have classes I just have to deal with it.

• usually around 11-12

What Guys Said 8

• I dislike sleeping late, I do it out of habit and because I dont realize it.

-Early to sleep early to rise makes you healthy, wealthy and wise

• so true! I have been trying to do that lately.

• My dad tells me "why dont you go to sleep early instead of late and do whatever you were going to do early in the morning instead of late at night"

• Oh fuck, oh man I used to have a really BAD habit of sleeping at 4 A. M and having to wake up at like 8 A. M, that did not turn out well. I tried to fix it for the longest time with no avail, eventually I was able to reset my biological clock and I've been doing better.

Been able to sleep at a smooth 12 A. M, trying to kick it back to 11.

• Usually around midnight, sometimes a bit past that. I have to get up at 7 AM for school, and being piss-tired isn't an option ;)

• School nights around midnight. When I have work at 5am, i sleep at 10.

• I try to stay up as late as I can. I'm not taking classes and I'm not working. I can do what I want right now

• I sleep between 2 and 4 am most of the time and I wake up between 9 and 11 am.

• Sometimes around 11 or 12, other times it's 1 or later but earlier than 1:30

• i can't choose any of them. i go to sleep at different times every night.