Girls, what turns you on and what are some of your turn offs?

In general, when you see a guy, what are some turn ons, is it his sense of style? Is it the way he talks? Be specific please :)

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• TURN ON
    Physically: Cute smile esp dimples, beautiful gaze (eye color not important), broad chest, nice butt ;), taller than 5'10" (I'm 5'8"), veiny arms (Idk why), manly hands. Anywhere from tall and skinny to tall and mildy chubby/thick. I don't really have a type but If I did I'm partial to Native American guys I guess.
    Personality: considerate of others, deep thinker, good sense of humor, courageous, adventurous, knowledgeable, HONEST.

TURN OFF
    Physically: Poor hygiene, hair gel esp a lot of it :(, tans habitually.
    *Personality: Cheap, immoral, 2-faced, egoistic/selfish, stupid, lazy, tooooo cocky, irresponsible and worst of all coward.

*Non-negotiable

0|0
    0|0
  • For his style: nice shoes are definitely a plus, and generally clean clothing is a must. The rest isn't that important as long as he isn't wearing sweatpants and baggy shirts all the time, but a good sense of style does help.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry, I misread the question. But the above does apply. Things I notice are a sense of maturity, but a good sense of humour. Well-spoken, confident but not cocky. And similar interests are definitely noted.

• Turn ons:
    Tall, dark, handsome, confident, funny, assertive, smart, caring

Turn offs:
    scared of life, doesn't have hobbies/interests, not ambitious

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn ons: attentive to what I say and do, sense if style, cologne, many smiles, confidence

Turn offs: bad smell, rude or arrogant, macho, talks about other girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Turn ons-
    kinda in charge
    kinda protective
    really listens to what i say
    cares about me and what i think
    sweet, caring
    funny
    abs or has some mussel

0|0
    0|0
  • One thing that completely turns me off is ignorance, if I try to talk to a guy about what's happening in the world and he can't hold a discussion about it I am turned off in a heartbeat

0|0
    0|1
  • Dressed well. Down to earth, not cocky but not insecure. I can't stand guys who are high maintenance

0|0
    0|0
    • Lool girl..( high maintainance) that's not women problem i guess.

• Eyes that seem as though they can into my soul.
    Gorgeous smile
    The way a guy walks (certain ones lol)
    Confidence
    A guy who speeds in a truck lol or revving the engine lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn on: good smell, hair with not too many products in it, funny and a sense of humor, nice and he should show that he's actually reall listening to me

Turn off: Too much hair products (like gel, hairspray etc.) , if he's rude or talks about other girls he like

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.