WTF! She invites me on her wedding day! Today!?

So I logged onto my fb and I see that I have a message , im like >.> who can this be... must be my cuz. so I see who it is and its an my friend that I went to prom with (just prom nothing else). Im like oh nice :) then I open the , message and read it and it says...
Heyy (myname) haven't seen you in a while I want to invite you to my wedding, thats today... here's the address for everything hope to see you :)

Im like wtf why would she invite me, and today the day of?
I don't know of I should go?
What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally think you shouldn't go... It was extremely rude of her to invite you the day of the wedding, but if you feel like you should go then by all means attend the wedding and be there for a friend. There is a possibility that everything might have been last minute. I can't tell you why she would wait until the last minute to invite you, but I'm sure she has reasons as to why she did that. I also can't tell you what to do. Just follow your instincts. Listen to your gut and don't take it personally that she waited till the last minute. I'm really sorry if you feel confused by this but girls just sometimes expect guys to not be hurt by their careless ways of asking. Sorry I'm kind of just rambling on, but I will say that just do what you want. If you just can't go because you are offended by her actions then don't go. You are in your right to deny her this. But if you want to go and be there for a friend on her wedding day then by all means go and support your friend and have a blast at the wedding. Good luck. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Very rude, and here's why she invited you- one of her guests couldn't make it last minute, and this guest's meal is already paid for by the bride and groom. So you are just being invited so that an $80+ meal doesn't go to waste. Ask her why she didn't let you know sooner, put her on the spot because she's just using you to fill one!

• Don't go. She's probably just drunk or desperate to fill in some empty seats

What Guys Said 1

• sounds like a prank lol