I dont know if we should break up.?

So me and my gf have been dating for almost four years. Last week she looked through my phone and got upset (no i didn't do anything wrong). find out that she has been looking through my phone every chance she got for the past 8 months.
I have no idea what to do.

truth be told im looking for a reason not to dump her, i alredy know its understandable to leave.

no i did nothing different, she just stopped trusting me.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have been dating for almost four years and the looking through the phone behavior just started 8 months ago, did something happen at that time? If she got upset after looking through your phone last week, something probably bothered her. Was that a call you have made or received from someone she doesn't like? Did she hear and see things about you and another girl? People don't normally stop trusting another person out of nowhere. There had to be a reason and only she can tell you. Or you might even have an idea but you just don't think it's a big deal. You have been together for four years, I think you should be able to have an open and honest communication with her to find out what's going on.

What Girls Said 5

• Hmm well if you've never given her a reason she really shouldn't go that maybe she has trust and insecurity issues. Plus be careful about those trying to find dirt on you they may just be doing that so they can nag or so they have a reason to dump you

• why was she upset after looking through your phone if she found nothing? was she embarrased? I don't understand that part

• Some girls get curious, and some just like to snoop for a variety of reasons. They feel like your doing something, they've heard stuff, or just wanting to protect themselves. Maybe you could sit down and talk to her, to find out what's going on that would drive her to recently snoop through your phone after a four year relationship.

• Address the underlying problem: why doesn't she trust you? Trust can be restored in a relationship if both parties are willing to make it work. You don't need to trash the relationship just because you're running into obstacles.

• Then she probably have a reason to do so. did u change how you treat her? try to figure out why she did that, if she's doubting you it's your job to assure her, if she doesnot have a reason then you can dumb her.

What Guys Said 1

• She's nosy and doesn't trust you. Time to dump her sorry ass.