Girls, do you use smileys and winkies in your text msgs intentionally, and why? When do you stop using them?

Girls, do you use smileys and winkies in your text msgs intentionally, and why? When do you stop using them?

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll usually throw in a smiley face to either express my happiness, or to just make a text sound nicer.

I don't use smiley faces in every text message, though, because that'd be pretty excessive/annoying, and I wouldn't wanna weird the person out. I mean, I'd be weirded out if a guy constantly used smiley faces. There's nothing wrong with sounding a little blunt.

I never use winky faces unless I'm trying to be ironic.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've read that a mix of smileys and winkies in a text suggests that the girl likes you and is flirting? Base on the replies here that's not the case, hmmm... interesting

What Girls Said 3

• Yes I use smiley faces mostly in every text message. I use them because it helps to show the feeling behind the messages and guide the person as to a better meaning of what you're saying.

For example, if I was to say "my day was fine" it could be taken as a sarcastic way. But if I say "my day was fine :) " it seems like I'm happy. That's why I use them.

I tend to stop using them when I'm pissed off about something or not in a good mood. :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I do use them. Mostly to show that I'm being serious or not, joking... it shows my mood. The moment I stop using them is when I'm pouting or when I'm angry... but it's probably different for other people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use them when I am happy or to show that the statement I said wasn't angry. I stop using them if they are sending the wrong message.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.