What is the worst date you have ever been on?

I mean like things like were they creep, or were they rude, or did something bad happen?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never had a bad date really... I've had something which was a bit like that I guess, I didn't see it as a date, but she did. Basically a friend invited me out to the equivalent of a prom, but she adamantly stated that it was just as a friend since it was a last minute thing and she couldn't get anyone else to go... I guess I should've picked up something from that, but I was distracted with something going on with the girl I actually liked at that time. So I was on the bus on the way to the thing, getting messages from the other girl... we'd went out earlier on in the week, but she didn't want to take things further since she found out i'd recently liked another girl who was a friend of hers. Which today i'd be fine with, but back then I had depression and I took that pretty badly although I didn't want to ruin my friends night so I tried to take a break and not bring the party down.

Then suddenly my friend stormed outside yelling at me for 'ruining' her night, I told her I was upset and I didn't want to be the mood killer... she said that she invited me and had barely seen me the whole night and how she talked to her friends about me leading up to the thing etc... which reminds me, the dinner was very creepy for me, i'd started drinking because of my mood and everyone else noticed I had about 15 shot glasses piled up beside my dinner, so involving my predinking I was getting pretty drunk, but all her friends were like OH this is 'the guy' you talk about. Again my mind was elsewhere so I didn't think anything of that. I'd went outside, and the girl I liked called me to cheer me up and my friends friend also came over to cheer me up she gave me a hug at probably the worst timing, my friend again stormed out talking about how I was talking and spending time with other people, and went on to confess how she had been in love with me for years etc... and she was acting like she wanted answers, I wasn't interested and rejected her... she took it horribly.

What Girls Said 7

• we just started dating and he was late to our date already. he apologized and said he was with his friend. he was telling me the whole story... saying how he kept telling her, he had plans with a "friend" and he really had to go. i let it slide. i ended up paying for dinner and everything too. ehhhh. wasn't a big fan of the whole thing.

• The worst date I was ever on was actually my first date D=

I had just asked Mia (my girlfriend and soon to be fiance!) out after knowing her for a while, and she said yes. Well, the day of the date came, and it was looking like it would be a pretty day. I was going to meet Mia for lunch then we would go around the city and have fun. I couldn't find my favorite blouse. When I did find it, it had stains on it. I had only an hour to get ready and couldn't afford to waste it on waiting for the shirt to wash, so I threw on a hot pink t-shirt and bell bottom jeans.

I finished readying myself and raced to meet Mia at the restaurant. I got caught in traffic and arrived 15 minutes late. She wasn't too happy but was understanding nonetheless. We went inside and ordered. I ordered a steak, well done, no potatoes on the side, and zesty sauce. They got my order mixed up with a medium rare steak with some ind of green veggies.

It also rained. Hard. My makeup ran, my clothes were soaked through, and I had forgotten my jacket at home. We decided to go to GameStop and look around. They were closed for Memorial Day. At this point, we decided the park would be a good idea (it had stopped raining). We went there and took a walk. A kid splashed mud on me, dirtying my jeans and shirt. We ended the date there and went home.

Later that night, Mia texted me and said she still had a lot of fun and wanted to get together again next week.

That was 3 years ago and now we are getting married.

• Urhg!!
    We met at the Restaurant, and he wore a shirt open to nearly his belly button, with a huge, thick Gold necklace round his ape-like neck and chest.
    Throughout the meal, he continually talked on his mobile ph. in another language, instead of being polite and turning it off.

After the entree and main meal, he asked me back to his place for desert... with a wink.. and if you know what I mean.

I stormed off and he grabbed me just outside the Restaurant, and asked me if I was going to pay my half?

• A first date.. To a hockey game (he knew I didn't care for sports) and his friend tagged along.

• After a track meet my boyfriend and I went to his house and when we got there his parents (who I've met before) were with us the entire time. It was very awkward and uncomfortable

• Rude well not rude creep

• I haven't been on a bad date. Every date has some positive aspects to it

What Guys Said 0