Will he be mad if I kissed him?

There is a guy I really like. I just want to kiss him, say something sweet and walk away really quick.

I want to give him that shock factor because that's how he makes me feel... in an amazing way. =)

Would he or a man in general be Angry if a woman kissed him out of the blue?

Please, be honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on his current feel. If he's confused, don't do anything to stir him up.

If he's not, then go for the kill like a psycho-killer with a poison machete and.44 Magnum.

Depends on how he feels about you, which is really obvious, usually. Depends on how much time he spends with you, how much he wants to, how much he enjoys that time, and how willing he is to make that happen.
    If all these aspects are pretty high then I'm pretty sure he likes you. (Unless he has a brother-sister-long-time relationship with you. Then it'd just be awkward at the least.)
    It's your call. Use this to your advantage, though.

Build up to the kiss though. At least for a minute. Try to. Something sweet? A compliment, I can't really help you there. I think girls should come up with that kinda thing. Makes it sweeter. Sugar and spice and everything nice... Know what you're made of, I always (never) say.

Keep the kiss at least 2 seconds, no more than 4-5. No tongue. If he continues after you pull back (not likely) go nuts.

But hey, when you leave, look back, and don't call him that same day. Wait at least one, and if you can, two. Then call him and ask if he wants to hang out sometime.

If you two have never hung out before or anything, then just... I wouldn't do that unless you really know the guy. You know that stuff is going around, and kissing is a great way to transmit. Just make sure you know him WELL and a certain level of trust is established.

Overall, remember, when you expose your emotions, you're most vulnerable.

What Guys Said 5

• I would guess that he probably would not mind. There are very few women out there that would disgust me if they came up and kissed me. So, unless you're extremely annoying, clingy, or unattractive, I do NOT think he would be angry.

Do do this where it's just the two of you though. I would not suggest going up to him in front of all your friends or in front of his friends.

• I'd probably kiss you back longer than you expect or can take lol (I can go on for hours and if I'm in one of my 'moods' - doesn't translate to horny then I could reciprocate and do it anywhere immaterial of who's around :D

• If he's not into you, he may not like it

• Only if the girl was hideously ugly. And even then, not that annoyed.

Men are a lot easier about this sort of thing. You could full on make out with the guy, and he'd be okay with it.

• If it was a girl that I found attractive, I would be beyond thrilled. If it were a girl that I wasn't attracted to, I would definitely have a negative reaction to it.

What Girls Said 2

• Go for it! Normally if one likes someone that's because he or she likes one back.
    And a kiss is just sweet.
    The best kisses I've had were the ones that I wasn't expecting. N

• Not like rape face but like a sweet surprise. And then they back up to see my reaction which is normally to go for a second kiss

• I think he'd be surprised, not angry.